F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
The deadline for submitting team strategies for Sepang has now passed so I'll crack on with the coverage over the next few days.

Coverage should start appearing here later in the week :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Activity Check for June 23rd because I definitely didn't completely forget to do it then:

Every manager was active! Good effort lads!

The next activity window will close on the 6th of August, and this time I'll try and remember that myself ;)

In other news the weekend will start today. Most of the session have already been run, just wanted to make sure I was far enough ahead of time to give me a backlog of results to work with.
Woohoo! :D

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Can't wait for the next race. Hopefully your car updates and upgrades bring us back into the midfield out of own power and not only out of luck.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
BCN Top Tight GP2 Practice

Given the much longer lap time here at the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia you'd have been forgiven for thinking that we'd be in for a much spread GP2. However, with four drivers coming within one tenth of one another at the top of the timesheets, and the entire field split by just under seven tenths of a second, it certainly looks like at this early stage that it is all to play for in the feeder series. At the top of the tables again sat the two BCN machines who showed strong performances across the Melbourne weekend, with Alvaro Parente edging Alx Danielsson by just six thousandths of a second, no doubt eager to make amends this weekend for his retirement in the Feature last weekend. Behind them sat Mike Conway, who was also a strong weekend down under, slotting in just behind the championship leader in 3rd, whilst Adam Carroll gave Trident some hope with 4th. Giorgio Pantano put his DAMS machine 10th as he hopes to build of his in the Melbourne Sprint Race, both Super Novas looked to be struggling as their team look to increase their championship lead this weekend, whilst Roldan Rodriguez was the slowest driver on the track for the second Free Practice Session in a row.

Much of a muchness really. Difficult to read too heavily into practice though.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
bring it on!!! =)
Wow, that was tight!

GPGSL -
I see we are in top 10 there in practice, awesome!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2014 09:48PM by Bandon23.
If we can do this for the rest of the weekend, that would be great...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
As you may have guessed I've not had a lot of time these past few days to get things so unfortunately the rest of the sessions for this race weekend will just be results just to keep things moving.

Ideally I'd like to be able to give full coverage for every session but for me at least that's pretty much impossible at the moment and even the short debriefs I did for Melbourne were still time consuming as I still had to watch every session and take notes. So apologies for now, I'll try my best to return to at least doing the debriefs for Bahrain :)

Anyway, here's the rest of Day 1 (now minus F1 FP due to error):

GP2 Feature Race Results and F1 Quali will be coming later today, and I actually do mean that this time ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2014 07:50PM by F1_Manager.
Where did Robert go, he was supposed to drive in FP?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where did Robert go, he was supposed to drive in
> FP?

God dammit, forgot yours is the only team that has it the other way round. I'll re-run it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2014 04:12PM by F1_Manager.
Qualifying was good for Zuber, but not for Adam, sure there's some hope there.
Toro Rosso
Testing long runs and high fuel with the race in mind. Missed the chance for quali simulation because of some technical gremlins, but we have every faith in our experienced drivers to pull it out of the bag when it comes to qualifying tomorrow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2014 08:22PM by ginnerchris.
7th and 8th is nice and solid :)

GPGSL -
Honda
We're hoping to battle for the pole!
Here are the results for day 2, along with the second effort at F1 Free Practice ;)

Renault
Schumi missed pole by 0.090. Damn.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy