GPG Nations Cup S4 R17 - European GP [RACE ONLINE! | S5 carshape & tyre suppliers announced]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Following the example of the GPGSL with the CL, I'm thinking of implementing a World Cup to the GPGNC at the next season, with the first phase consisting of two groups with 11 teams, which will take place during the first 11 rounds

The round of 16 with the best 8 teams of each group during the round 12, the quarter-finals during the round 13, the semi-finals during the rounds 14 and 15, and the final taking place during the rounds 16 and 17

What do you guys think of that?

No. Don't see the point doing it in the GPGSL, don't see it here.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
The teams who were excluded in the first place can only race in the next season?

If it went that way i'm not interested... Don't like the idea of seeing half of the grind (and less) racing...

-----------------------------------------------------

X_Acto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The teams who were excluded in the first place can
> only race in the next season?
>
> If it went that way i'm not interested... Don't
> like the idea of seeing half of the grind (and
> less) racing...

no, I think all teams race just that it's a battle between the two finalists of who will finish in a higher position

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 11:24AM by miki2000milos.
See zero reason for this champions league thing. It is a 100% pointless exercise, other than making a spreadsheet or table for it. Personally have no care factor on it so wouldnt give a fat rats tossbag about it! But, if it gives some people some joy, go for it....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I'm not a big fan of it, even in GPGSL, but if you want to do it I don't care.

GPG Nations Cup Rd 14 French GP – Qualifying

Hello everyone, and welcome to the circuit of Le Mans Bugatti, the venue for Rd 14 French GP. We are heading into the final rounds of the season, and so far we have 3 contenders who are all very close to each other and are eager to try and score more points than the others. So we can expect to see a cracker of a race for sure. For now, let’s check out how the drivers go in qualifying.

Weather Report

22nd – Sweden

21st – Australia

20th – New Zealand

19th – South Korea

18th – Switzerland

17th – China

16th – Germany

15th – Uruguay

14th – Finland

13th – Japan

12th – UAE

11th – Bulgaria

10th – Portugal

9th – Canada

8th – Brazil

7th – Netherlands

6th – San Marino

5th – Argentina

4th – Monaco

3rd – South Africa

2nd – Italy

Pole – France

Ihara and Kuei had a bit of a battle near the end of the session.

The Final Results

With the grid now set, all that’s left is to see who can emerge the victor in the race tomorrow. Congratulations to Jean Girard and Team France, our pole sitter for the race. We’ll see you all back here again tomorrow when we bring you the race coverage.

GPG Nations Cup Rd 14 Official Qualifying Results

Team China

17th. I was kind of expecting a low position in the grid due to the low boost, so just have to hope Cheng can have a trouble free race and move on up the field towards a points finish.

Team UAE

12th not ideal but with a decent amount of race boost plus a bit of luck hopefully can reel in some decent points. More importantly NZ is a long way back and Canada just a few positions ahead.
Team Brazil

8th is a good position to start the race

Pretty decent result! Just waiting to drop positions in the race again

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Not bad, I'm the top placed car of the title contenders, so I can only hope for a good race ! :D
Second row, I'll take it with great pleasure.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy