GPG Nations Cup S4 R17 - European GP [RACE ONLINE! | S5 carshape & tyre suppliers announced]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Australia - Nathan McGregor - #25 - Hancook

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Ireland #19 Michelin
Round 17 Activity Check

One player was inactive for the period over which Round 17 was held:

willward(Sweden) - 3rd warning

1st warning - 50 race/quali penalty
2nd warning - 100 race/quali penalty
3rd warning - 250 race/quali penalty + possible kick out

Appeals should be sent to natasp and/or posted on this thread for notification.

With the retirement of Argentina, and the 3rd warnings by Sweden and South Africa, we have 3 free slots for the next season,

Serbia is set for one of them, with Belgium and Singapore set for the other two, Chris hasn't returned my pm, Tobi could you try to contact him?

If he doesn't give us a answer, then Montenegro would be the next in line.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2015 03:57AM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
I've tried getting in contact with Chris myself, but haven't heard back from him. So not sure what we should do other than move his spot on the waiting list to the bottom and move the others up the list.

Forgot to add a name here. So I'll try this again.
Ireland Daly Tyrson 19 Michelin

I'll announce my livery soon for Team Ireland.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2015 12:04PM by Bandon23.
I will try to finish the livery for singapore by next week!
Singapore? Wow...the Asian nations are coming :P

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Question also: Did you have to send this livery to the series holder?
Bandon23 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Question also: Did you have to send this livery to
> the series holder?

Firstly, if you want to have a render of the car done, you can send a copy of the files to me. Otherwise, best to send the PSD files to Tobias (kedy89) as it'll be easier for him that way (make sure both car livery and helmet files are sent in).

If he doesn't answer he'll be put at the end of the waiting list again, simple as that.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Ok I'll try and put that files in to mediafire for a download link.

EDIT: Ok so I PMed Tobias and I hope he can help me to launch that car. But if there's white that I missed something, it's still ok.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2015 01:30PM by Bandon23.
Two things:

-only national sponsors are allowed, apart from engine and tyres (and fuel/rims and such things eventually).
-don't paint over things that are supposed to be there, like shadows, bolts, carbon parts etc. Unlike last season I won't fix such things.

Some mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2015 02:12PM by kedy89.
Hmm... I think I made a mistake, did I?

Well yeah painting carbon parts can't be good at all, but I'll fix it and see whether is good or not.
Oh can i reuse my helmet from gpgsl for this?
brasspanels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh can i reuse my helmet from gpgsl for this?

Yes you can

Ok I fixed my Ireland livery for GPGNC, replaced some of the Irish companies, but I hope I don't mess up again.
Brazil unveils season 5 contender

The brazilian team that competes in the GPGNC held a big event yesterday to launch the car for the next season of the nations cup, the event that took place at Rio de Janeiro showed the new look of the car, with the new shape, based on the CART series.

Last year's driver Natã Cremasco is returning for the next season, and despite finishing the championship in 8th, he was disapointed by not being able to grab a victory, and all the team is confident that they will be able to win one next season.

The biggest changes were the departure of Bridgestone and Chevrolet, now the car uses MWM's engines, Troller's chassis and Continental tyres.

Team Ireland
We hope to release our car livery very soon, but it's in the works and we think that it will be over a day to launch our new livery based CART Ireland car.
As we debut for the first time. We might be very pleased to join GPGNC.
I hope the classic livery of the Portuguese car suits the new shape...

-----------------------------------------------------

@Greg & Nathan
As Chris posted in the gpgsl thread, if he still hasn't answered any of your pms I'll give the grid spot to Connor.

Some mods
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy