GPG Nations Cup S4 R17 - European GP [RACE ONLINE! | S5 carshape & tyre suppliers announced]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Monaco will stick with the same set for next season, bar the car. Can you please correct the Aryton thing ?

Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just a quick update on the current Season 5
> lineup:
>
>
> Reason I put in the ? marks is because that is
> information that is still to be confirmed.

I can confirm all data is ok on my side (unless I can change for Québec. Even if I can't, I'll still keep the new livery minus the Québec signs :) ) And Firestone tires !
Team UAE

I'm good to go for the next season -

Same Team, Driver and Number.

Tyre choice - Michelin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2015 11:17AM by gerardrh.
Bit of a delay as I had a few things on over the weekend, except coverage to be online today/tomorrow.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
No changes for San Marino

Tyre choice - Yokohama

Italy will race with Pirelli. Engine supplier to be chosen.

My GPGSL Career
truecrysis Wrote:
> Bit of a delay as I had a few things on over the
> weekend, except coverage to be online
> today/tomorrow.

Looking forward to it. Also, did you make sure to take a screen of the champion similar to how I did it for Team Germany from Season 3?

It's making me anxious ;)

Round 17 - Spa Francorchamps - Race

Hello and welcome to the final couple of hours of the GPGNC Season 4. Yesterday we saw something a little different as the wet conditions led to Ihara of Japan taking pole. With UAE sitting in 4th place on the grid they are in a pretty strong position to take the title but with the teams of Brazil, Italy, Germany, Bulgaria, Canada and New Zealand still in the fight one way or another it certainly won't be an easy job for whoever manages to come out in top. The cars are lined up on the grid, the tension is ramped up to the max, and we are just about ready to get this fight underway. Lets head down to the grid:

Just as a note, this is the full race covered timed at just under 1 hour 30 minutes. If you don't want to watch all that the highlights reel should be online tomorrow along with the results screenshot. I just wanted to have some form of the coverage online rather than delaying and delaying because of editing the highlights!

Ahh, Sonnorcteer! Didn't realise.
Your GP4 painting tutorial is used on the front page of my series on RD because it gives all the info needed, its great :D
Team China

Very disappointing end to our race. We could've scored a points finish, considering all the retirements that occurred, so it makes it even more disappointing. Oh well, at least we managed to get a few decent results from this season, so we'll be aiming to do much better in Season 5 when we have the task of mastering the CART shape. And on a side note, congratulations to the champion team.

A quick question. Asides from using countback to determine the champion when there is a tie (most wins, most 2nds should wins be the same etc.), can countback be used in the same way to sort out ties further down the standings? Because from what I see, there is a tie for 3rd, 6th, 10th and 17th, so I went ahead and used countback to sort the positions out. Or do I just put them based on the finishing position from the race?

I selected a random minute to see in the video and appeared my crash. My luck is the best.

Another update on the lineup for Season 5:

Just need confirmation from Sweden and Australia on their details, and also for France, Italy, Scotland, Netherlands and Uruguay to confirm their driver (would be good if Italy and Uruguay can confirm that they will continue with #5 and #50 respectively).

FlyingFinn19 Wrote:
> Ahh, Sonnorcteer! Didn't realise.
> Your GP4 painting tutorial is used on the front
> page of my series on RD because it gives all the
> info needed, its great :D

Thanks very much, I'm glad it's still useful! :)

Mullet345 Wrote:
> A quick question. Asides from using countback to
> determine the champion when there is a tie (most
> wins, most 2nds should wins be the same etc.), can
> countback be used in the same way to sort out ties
> further down the standings? Because from what I
> see, there is a tie for 3rd, 6th, 10th and 17th,
> so I went ahead and used countback to sort the
> positions out. Or do I just put them based on the
> finishing position from the race?

If countback is being used then its normally used all down the order, so any ties in the standings would be solved that way.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Team South Africa

Slightly disappointing race for us but with little to no boost it was never going to be great. Patrick did well to do as he did, hats off to him.
Very unhappy with my performance, the only positive thing is that we finished the race. Starting 5th and ending up 6th in a race full of carnage is terrible and not of our speed, bad end to a worse season.

Let's bring on season 5!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Congrats to the new champions, team UAE (B) (B)

Happy to have snatched 2nd in the end, though I feel without the 3 boosted retirements we could've defended the title.

@Matteo
Pirelli isn't available, you can chose between Yokohama, Firestone, Hankook, Michelin and Continental. Had planned to make a proper announcment asking for everyone's choice after the race, but Greg was faster.

@Greg
Countback of course.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2015 06:06PM by kedy89.
So angry & disappointed, but I knew it was coming. The victory was there on a plate virtually, & it would have to be driver error to take it away. Japan will return next season in white, & Ihara san is going to do 1000's of laps around Fuji & Okayama (Aida) with Mr Kobayashi & the father & son Nakajima's. Suppose we can only take the positives of pole & comfortably leading away from that one

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Woohoo! Superb performance, kept it out of trouble, a fine piece of driving. That rain did not waste the boost. Happy to end the season on a high.

On a side note, I was going to do a big announcement and stuff, but since you're asking and I'm lazy, Team Uruguay will stick to #50, Chevy PP and me on the drive BUT will switch to Continental rubber. I felt it's more representative now that is available, Continentals are the tyres you see more on the street here. Even my bike has a set. ;) And as I stated before, Chevrolet is the car you see most here. Lots of VWs too, but more Chevys in the end.

As for the track nomination, I don't know if the Punta Del Este Formula E track is available or being made. It'll most likely be an Argentinean or Brazilian track. I'll have to look into it so as not to clash with Teams Brazil and Argentina.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy