GPG Nations Cup S4 R17 - European GP [RACE ONLINE! | S5 carshape & tyre suppliers announced]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Team China

30pts difference between ourselves and the championship leader. We really need a miracle to come our way if we are to have any chance to get back into contention for the championship (our victory in Rd 1 seems like a distant memory now).

In the meantime, I have a feeling that the battle that is closest right now is the battle for 2nd, and maybe even the lead. All it takes is a victory for either Australia or Germany, and a DNF or non-points finish for Canada, and the championship will be flung wide open. And hopefully the Indy F1 circuit will provide the perfect stage for this battle.

The current situation reminds me of last season. I too had a big lead at some points, but damn that was close at the end ;)

@Greg: Yep, team Germany's S5 livery. Won't change that much anymore, probably only sponsors.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
We're losing ground in the WDC, that sucks :(

My GPGSL Career
Whoa, Canada is running away with it at the moment!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Team Japan

Could've been 6th, but yet another error costs points. Taking some solace in the fact that many drivers retired with damage, so could've been worse. Next round, all we can focus on. GANBARE!!

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
If it wasn't for that accident right at the beginning we could have landed a better place, a shame, really
Managed to climb two places, but with all that happened in the race there was so much more possible! We need a podium very soon if we wanna end higher up in the championship!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
4th race out of the points but at least we didn't finish last

Team South Africa

Well, what a race for us! A win in just our third race. Great job by Patrick and all of the team. It'll be tough to replicate this result with less boost for the coming races, but we'll try anyway!
What do you think about these ones as S5 tyre suppliers?

Some mods
Nice :) I would also like to see Continental, although they aren't as prominent in car racing as on motorcycles and bikes.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Team Serbia will run Michelin tyres.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Some mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2015 11:51AM by kedy89.
Amazing Tobi, Brazil will go with Firestone, loved the red strip

I like the Continental and Firestone tire.

@Tobi: What happens if you put the letters of Continental in yellow? Perhaps is even better :-)

Those tyres look good. However, I have to say that Team China will be sticking with Bridgestone tyres.

I like the look of those Firestones

Top work mate

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
a few alternatives, the second Conti one with the alternative font looks best of the 3 variants imo.

@Greg: I don't plan on keeping Bridgestone, want to have a bit different ones as the GPGSL, plus Firestone is owned by Bridgestone, so I don't think it would make much sense to have both.

Some mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2015 11:52AM by kedy89.
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a few alternatives, the second Conti one with the
> alternative font looks best of the 3 variants
> imo.
>
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
>
>
>
> @Greg: I don't plan on keeping Bridgestone, want
> to have a bit different ones as the GPGSL, plus
> Firestone is owned by Bridgestone, so I don't
> think it would make much sense to have both.

So no Bridgestone for next season? Fair enough. In that case, China will run on either Firestone or Hanbrook tyres next season. There's still plenty of time to make a decision, so I will have a certain choice by next season.

Portugal with the red strip Firestone? Yes, please! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy