GPG Nations Cup S4 R17 - European GP [RACE ONLINE! | S5 carshape & tyre suppliers announced]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
ahhh ... crap!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Reporter: Nathan, Nathan, What happend out there?
Cremasco: Cheng must be crazy, we're driving formula cars, not karts, he was never going to fit in that small space

Reporter: Why were you so slow after the pits?
Cremasco: Good question, maybe my team should answer this question, we were heading for a podium before the pits, Keranen and Silva passed me so easily, I didn't get enough speed to challenge them after I stopped

Reporter: Whats next for you?
Cremasco: Don't know about the season, but right now I'm heading to a pub

Team China

How unfortunate for Cheng to have made contact with the Brazil car. It was clearly evident that he was faster, so Cremasco should've left the space instead of trying to defend his position. The incident almost put Cheng out of the race, so it's a relief to see him continue on.

Big collision seen right at the end there, we hope that our Brazilian friend is ok after that.
But from our point of view we are very happy, we thought that bringing Antero in would be a good idea, and so far it has paid dividends. It remains to be seen if Antero can sneak the top spot, we'll be giving him the best opportunity to do so.
Round 3 - Silverstone - Race day part 3

We're back

Kuei is trying to overtake tafuro, and behind them is Cheng

Good job by the pink and blue car

Cheng is taking the opportunity to get closer to Tafuro

Ihara with the overtake against the Swiss car

And she is already behind Domenech

Cheng was given the outside line by Tafuro, but he's still trying to overtake the Italian

But Tafuro managed to stay in front

Cheng is trying again

This time he made it

Kederer came from nowhere and is now right behind them

Ihara is finally able to overtake Domenech

The Switzerland car is also trying to pass Domenech

Great job by Frutiger-Füssli

But Domenech only needed one turn to get his position back

Grimaldi is also trying something

No luck for him

Maybe I spoke too soon as Frutiger-Fussli missed the brakes

Grimaldi is now in front of him

Cheng, Tafuro and Taytoh are the first ones to pit for the second time

Meanwhile Girard is really close to Paddock

Ohh, Domenech is off the track

This error cost him everything as he rejoins the track in last

Grimaldi, the leader Nikolov, Kuei, Kederer, Paddock and Poirier all making their pit stop

Frutiger-Füssli, Domenech, and current leader Keranen also stopping

And the last ones to make their pit stop are Briere, Girard, Silvestre, Silva and Ihara

After the second round of pit stops, these are the current standings, great job by the Italian and French crews as both Tafuro and Girard gained positions

Cheng must be disappointed with the vision of the Italian car right in front of him

Keranen finally got close to Nikolov

Silvestre is also putting some pressure on Girard

Cheng is going for the overtake

Tafuro is able to stay in front

Silvestre just stolen the 10th position from Girard

Nikolov with the fastest lap

As we see another attempt of Cheng, Silva made the fastest lap

Tafuro won another battle, can he win the war?

Oh no, Nikolov is outside of the track

Bad luck for him as Keranen just passed by

We now have a new leader

Nikolov is not giving up as he makes the fastest lap

Meanwhile cheng wasn't able to overtake Tafuro yet

Not this time

Lap after laps he tries something

The leader sets the fastest time

With one lap to go, here it's the current top 3

Another fastest lap, this time by Nikolov

Final lap

End of race, Keranen takes the glory, the points and the women

The top 10

Final Standings

Best Laps, Keranen, Nikolov and Silva all made their fastest laps at the last one

Congratulations to Keranen and all the Finnish team, they made no mistakes today and are now second in the championship
Thats all folks, see you next time at Shangai

Extremely happy about my 6th place, didn't expect that without boost. Rain and retirements helped a lot, but I don't really care about the how. After the dnf in Vallelunga these are some very important points.

Congrats to the Finnish team, their new management seems to be doing a good job :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2014 10:32AM by kedy89.
TEAM UAE

Pretty gutted for the suspension failure after 2 good races finishing from mid pack. Was a poor position to start from but was hoping you make somewhere in the top 10. Hopefully better luck next race.
Team China

Great battle with Tafuro in those last laps, but it was the second stop that hurt Cheng's track position which put him in that position. At least Cheng gained more wet weather experience, which is always a good thing. Next race is Team China's home race, so we are expecting to give a good performance in front of the home crowd.

That's a nice result without a boost :)

My GPGSL Career
What a race from Antero!! He stuck in there, kept the pressure up and it paid dividends for him. A great all round drive.
As for the team, we've been able to have so many of the crew from previous Finnish teams, and for them to finally sing the anthem at the end is glorious.
We targeted this race for a while, it is very satisfying to know we could walk the walk with some very strong and experienced teams.

Onwards and upwards!
Rd 3 - Great Britain - Official Results

Rd 3 - Great Britain - Official Standings Table

No podium ? Meh ;) Thanks again guys !
Barman! A warm sake for Ihara san please! Great drive, some good overtakes, & bar the spin, a flawless drive. And so pleased the car made the finish after the disaster of the opening rounds. Can it rain at every event please? XD

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Not ideal, but at least we didn't waste boost on that

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Team South Korea

Wow, 5th without any boost, great job by Kuei
Very sad to see, three races, more then a thousand boost points and no single point to show for it ....

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
How about the CART TEMPLATE by Oggo & Adry77?

Great to be back on the podium and with the Fastest Lap too... The Portuguese guys love rainny races. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

@Maikel: I thought the SAR001 was supposed to be the alternative GPGSL shape? I like it, but I'd prefer something more different to current F1 shapes.

@Natã: Didn't know that there's a template for the CART shape :-o. I definitely like this one.

Does everyone agree to a vote about the new shape with these 4 options?
1. SMD-09a (current shape)
2. SAR001 (pictures)
3. Armaroli (pictures)
4. CART (pictures)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I agree with a vote to decide the new shape for next season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy