GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
My stints were all about data acquisition for the longer stints. We look decent in race trim, and Glen's lap was indicative of some qualifying pace. Matt and Seb should be able to bring the cars home in the points.

A little heads-up, I've had word from my house mate that our broadband in our new house isn't entirely working...so, if I can't get it sorted then the activity check may be a touch delayed. Sorry for any inconvenience that may or may not occur.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2014 11:00PM by Incident 2k9.
Awesome, 2 back to back wins, incredible stuff. Thanks to the team, the car was superb. I hope we can keep this pace in qualifying and race.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
GP4/CSM seem to have stopped working properly since I last played (admittedly some time ago), will try re-installing tomorrow to see if that works

Normally I would be very happy with 2nd, but now it feels very wrong! Christopher drove a hell of a lap today, but he can count on me striking back in the final races!

Good job for SMS!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Snake Motorsports to sign new talent!

Snake Motorsports is continuing the preparations for the upcoming season, after introducing a strong driver duo there is now a new test driver to join the Dutch formation. There will be an Italian injection into the Dutch force, this by the name of Alessandro Sanvitale.
We are very happy to announce we are welcoming some new blood into the team. He will make sure the race drivers will be on their toes to stay in the game otherwise he will be there to fill the gap. The speed of the Italian driver is simply amazing, we are looking forward to be working together!

The Italian driver goes by the name 'TheVSATrooper'

Signed, SMS.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Re: GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [FP online p201!]
Date: September 20, 2014 12:57AM
Posted by: shep34
Good demonstration by me as to what the Demon machinery is capable of. Over to our race drivers to follow my lead, and not Jake's! Lol

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
7th is a decent result for me. This weekend is all about Gilson and SCR getting back at MPR, so finding the best setup in the free practice is all I was trying to do. At least De Boer had much better luck at it than I did.

Snake Motorsports announce a new driver for S10. Just a handful of seats to be filled or announced....
Updated driver lineup for Season 10 GPGSL

Aston Martin Racing
John Maverick and Jack Elleker in race seats
Chris Hinz and Jason Mathew / Stuart Ingers in test seats

Southern Cross Racing
No changes in lineup expected... so, if no changes :
Ross Cartwright and Joseph Gilson as race drivers
Maikel de Boer and Greg O'Brien as test drivers

Demon Racing
Daniel Thomas and Sebastian Nell in race seats
Mathew Allington and Glen Sheppard in test seats

Greidanus Grand Prix
Chris Warrington and Dean Kittleson as race drivers,
Emanuel Domenech and Ruben Greidanus as test drivers

Snake Motorsports
Jake Legge and Gianluigi Silvestre as race drivers
Mal Stoddart as Alessandro Sanvitale as test drivers

JHR Developments
Gareth McCarthy and Eric Moinet in race seats
Jack Hunsley and Giovanna Michail in test seats

Martini Paddock Racing
Ed Greenhalgh and Charrel Jalving in race seats
Matteo Scala in test seat

True North Racing
Norbert Horváth and Tommi Karjalainen in race seats
Dan Mills and Aidan Keranen in test seats

MAC Racing
Michael Pedersen and Maximilian Schieder in race seats
Nathan McGregor and Nathan Cremasco in test seats

One Racing
Carlos Rodriguez and Marcus De Bruyker as race drivers

Team Shadow Mercedes
Rico Van Smirren in a race seat

Grid shaping up real nice! Just 6 spots left, good to see the GPGSL is a healthy concept!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Date: September 20, 2014 08:42AM
Posted by: Diax F1
...yeah, there goes any hope of me winning the tester's title. Utterly pathetic, what the hell is going on?

Still got it ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Very thankful to my team, a great effort to see me sneak points in my first go. Hopefully the race drivers can prove in the race as well!
Date: September 20, 2014 10:53AM
Posted by: gareth
Giovanna and the Boss put in a solid session with lots of useful data - hope Eric and I can do the JHR team proud in quali and the race
Pretty poor session for TSM...

There are going to be some BIG changes for next season to sort this out.

Thanks Glen for keeping track of the lineups. That'll make the pre-season work a lot easier.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: September 20, 2014 02:11PM
Posted by: shep34
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks Glen for keeping track of the lineups.
> That'll make the pre-season work a lot easier.

No problem. It is the least i can do to help out, seen as how i don't have the time to run any race sessions these days!.

Speaking of next season, word floating around the pits in Austria, is that the Demon livery could be in for a major overhaul, with a possible retro look, going back to the days of some famous/infamous look of some world championship winning machines... Can't say too much - but if you could see what is on my screen right now, WOW!!!!!!! hot

Can't wait seeing it. As far as the KFR livery on the AMR is concerned, we'll stick to our design for a second season, however there will be a new logo flashing on the car.

All this talk of liveries has got me thinking. Who wants to see a psychedelic violet and green MPR next season?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
That could be a very nasty trick! Always when a driver is passing your cars, they'll get a laughing fit and end up in the gravel! ;)

Ferrari2007 Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All this talk of liveries has got me thinking. Who
> wants to see a psychedelic violet and green MPR
> next season?

A blind man ;)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy