GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Both Matteo and Chris drove a wonderful race, especialy the pace at the beginning was stunning knowing we used no teamboost.
Sadly though, as Chris said, we are very unlucky this season and once again leave the track with no points.
At the moment (not wanting to be disrespecful) I just cant wait for this season to end and jump into the Team Shadow machine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Maybe we should consider reducing the ai errors for Monza, seeing how many incidents we had this race.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Well... 1 point. Should have been better, could have been worse. Some good fights at the end of the race but that wasn't enough on my side to keep the advantage. It seems that we're loosing power everytime when the race goes to its end.

What a result for the team, and to Martini for all the years of loyal support.

Charrel produced perhaps his best ever drive to take a fine win. Ed too managed to secure second for us despite troubles with traffic following his pitstop.

With Gilson and Southern Cross struggling, we take a big handful of points that could prove vital to the outcome of both championships.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Demon Racing Press Release....

Demon Racing intend to hold a press conference in coming days, to announce their new race driver for Season 10.
Negotiations are almost finalised, with a signed contract returned to Demon. The finer details are just being sorted out, and a new race suit being sewn together for the new recruit.
Time and venue of the official announcement TBC....

Team boss Sheppard was quizzed on who the driver may be, but gave little away. "All i will say is that our new driver has been around GPGSL for a while, knows how to handle the GPGSL machines, and should be able to step into Jake Legge's seat, and the team not be taking a step backwards at all. We see this signing as a win for the team, and we look forward to a bright future for us all at Demon. All will be revealed, soon enough"

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Well done guys. Great result! Unfortunately we have still lost ground in the WCC.

Not getting a very good internet connection whilst on holiday so you will not hear from me until Sunday. I will do the tables and boost window when I get home.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
peh, what a bad race for VSM. Even Friday was quite promising.
Good result for me after a disappointing qualifying.
Unlucky for Joseph, thought he could have salvaged some points before he went off near the end.
Hallo everyone,

back from Scotland, what did I miss !?

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Dang, pace was well, sorry boss, that corner ruined the complete race. 11th place is good given that mistake that shouldn't have happened.
Activity Check

Everyone's here!

Next check is on the 7th of September.

What a @#$%& weekend

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
GPGSL schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Activity Check
>
> [rack.2.mshcdn.com]
> yL2FuY2hvcm1hbi42NjJkYS5naWYKcAl0aHVtYgk4NTB4ODUwP
> gplCWpwZw/e36d14bd/1c0/anchorman.jpg
>
> Everyone's here!
>
> Next check is on the 7th of September.

Surprise, surprise, everybody's here,
that has to be celebrated ...
let's go and have a beer!

And those of you who don't like beer,
come meet me in Srebrenica
for a hot and cheesy pizza!

(I couldn't resist since we didn't have nice poetry in the activity check ;) )

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I'll take the pizza!

Another bad race, at least Carlos scored some points, but it seems GP4 really hates me..

I have totally gone off Pizza after that dismal race

Seriously a rutten weekend from our side......
Charrel takes his 2nd win of the season, at the land of the pizza!
Really happy to take the top step here at Monza, after 2 poor weekends and a 3rd place at my home GP this is just what I needed. The championship is wide open again, the battle is on now! Check out the best pictures of my GPGSL Victory here at Monza

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I lol'd! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Love that my crap selfie made it in. ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy