GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
What a load of garbage. Really frustrating again.

Showing my true talent finally.
Just got to keep it up.
SchueyFan Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Unfortunately I couldn't keep the move stick on
> Jason, that's probably going to make it too
> difficult to catch Charrel.

Multi-21, I repeat Multi 21!! ;-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
GPGSL Rd 12 Italian GP - Race Day

Part 4

Welcome back.

Van Renselaar is in for his stop.

Rodriguez is right on the back of Schieder’s MAC.

He has a look up the inside down the straight.

And he makes his move into the first corner.

Van Renselaar rejoins in 16th.

Jalving’s lead over Greenhalgh is huge.

Gilson is currently in 15th.

With all drivers having taken their stop, let’s take a look at the current standings.

Moinet finds himself defending his position from Legge.

Looking rearwards from Moinet’s car, we can see just how close Legge is now to the back of the JHR.

Legge has a look up the inside into the chicane.

And successfully takes 10th from Moinet.

Meanwhile, Nell in the other Demon is looking for his chance to try and get by Schieder.

He manages to get by heading into Parabolica.

Schieder does his best to keep as close as possible to Nell down the straight.

However, he wasn’t able to get close enough to try for a passing move, so he ends up staying behind Nell.

Elleker currently sits in 3rd. He’ll be happy with this if he can stay there, considering what happened to him in the previous round.

Here is Scala, who is currently in 5th position.

Uh oh, he has two wheels off the track. This doesn’t look good for the VSM driver.

Indeed. Scala is now in the sand and heading towards the wall. Can he avoid the wall and return to the track?

Unfortunately not. Scala ends up hitting the wall, and that is race over for the Italian in his home race.

Gilson has managed to close in on Schieder.

As the camera focuses on Nell, there is a SCR off in the distance.

Schieder is off as well, which means it’s the SCR of Gilson that is beached. What has happened here?

Replay time. Gilson had gotten close enough to Schieder to try for a passing move up the inside into the chicane.

However, Schieder decides to defend his position into the chicane, leaving Gilson nowhere to go but straight into the rear of the MAC.

This results in Gilson spinning off into the sand, and Schieder taking a trip through the sand while getting some airtime in the process.

Schieder manages to make it back onto the track.

So too does Gilson.

Gilson is now in danger of possibly going a lap down, as Jalving is not too far behind him.

Here are the current standings.

Rodriguez tries for a passing move on Moinet into Parabolica.

And he succeeds in getting by.

Moinet however decides to fight back, and goes to the inside down the straight.

He has a look up the inside into the first corner.

And successfully gets by Rodriguez.

At the rear of the field, Greidanus is slowly closing in onto the rear of Schieder’s car.

Three laps left to go.

The battle between Moinet and Rodriguez continues on.

Rodriguez has a look up the inside into the chicane.

And the One driver manages to regain the position back from Moinet.

Greidanus has managed to get close enough now to start putting pressure on Schieder.

He goes to the inside down the straight.

Oh no, Greidanus is all crossed up going into the chicane, and locks up his brakes.

Fortunately, he only ends up running off the track a little bit and is able to continue on.

As the replay shows, it was a pretty big lockup. No wonder Greidanus got all crossed up.

With the race almost finished, let’s check out the current standings.

Legge has managed to get by Mathew for 8th, and now Rodriguez wants his chance to get by as well.

Rodriguez draws up alongside down the straight.

And successfully takes the position from Mathew into the first corner.

It’s been a dominating performance from Jalving here today. He started near the rear of the top 10, made his way up into the top 3 within the first few laps, and after Pedersen crashed out he took the lead and never once looked back.

He enters the main straight for the final time.

And crosses the line to win the Italian GP.

Greenhalgh comes home in 2nd and makes it a MPR 1-2.

And Elleker crosses the line in 3rd with Maverick finishing not too far away in 4th.

Further back, the race isn’t over just yet. Nell is looking for his chance to get by Moinet.

It looks like he has the move successfully made, but it’s too close between the two.

They come across the line, and there is nothing in it between them. But it looks like Nell gets 11th by a nose.

What a race we witnessed here today. Plenty of action up and down the field, and in the end it came down to just one driver to take the win. Congratulations Charrel Jalving and MPR, the winners of the Italian GP. It’ll be interesting to see how the results of this race will affect the championship standings. Anyways, we hope you enjoyed our coverage, and we hope to see you back again at the next round. This is GPGTV.Org/Farked, signing out from Monza. Goodbye everyone.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
I can only imagine what I would've been able to do had I not bumped into poor Gareth at the start. The car was stunning, and thanks to that I was able to do some damage control. That battle with Eric was awesome!

All in all, I'm dissapointed because it could have been so much better, but satisfied I managed to score valuable points.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
4th top 10 finish in a row, that's a new personal best :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Fantastic result for the team!

X (@ed24f1)
3rd for my teammate and 4th for me is finally a very solid team result. But it's not more than this either. Very solid, but of course with a double boost I hoped for more than 4th before the qualifying. After the qualifying, the perspective changed a bit and 4th is definitely the best I could come up with. I guess, due to my late stop I might have caught Jack with 2-3 rounds more, but that's life.
What sucks, however, is that no matter how well I drive and how many places I make up, there's always somebody making even more places up! hot

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
mightymariner Scritto:
> What a load of garbage. Really frustrating again.

+1

My GPGSL Career
senna9194 Schreef:
> mightymariner Scritto:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What a load of garbage. Really frustrating
> again.
>
> +1

+1

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Seems Mathew slipped up a little bit under pressure in the last few laps, because on lap 22 he is 3 seconds away from his chasers, nonetheless an excellent race from the rookie :) Bringing home some much needed points here today! Possibly also for most placed gained. Let's repeat the performance in the next races!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Yeah!!!!! RACE VICTORY in the land of the pizza!!! Historic win, and a 1-2 for MPR..

This is awesome for the team championship. Even better for the drivers championship with Gilson not scoring. I knew the pace would be good, but a 10 second gap after that bold move at the start.. No words for this.. The fight for the WDC is wide open again

When I get home from Spa-Francorchamps I will start working on my epic Photoshop idea

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Yes! Points! Sweet, juicy, delicious points!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Keep at it Tobi! We need a solid top ten finish.

Such a shame for Ruben but there's still hope...!

Well done guys, great result (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Should have expected it really, whole team's been unlucky all season.

On another note, I can RD a race in the near future if needed.

GPGSL Round 12 Italian Grand Prix Official Result

Fastest Laps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2014 11:16PM by mortal.
Bad luck for Joseph, no points is not good, at least Ross scored a few though. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Oh, life... as Maria Creuza said... "sadness hasn't end... hapiness, yes"! :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
A good charge into the points for both Demons in the closing stages. A real shame we couldn't quite stay out of trouble - like many others, a case of what could have been!
Well done to Jake and Seb!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy