> >
> > Giovanna Michail (giomich) is the new first
> > test-driver for S10!!
>
> Woah what?
>
> It was my understanding we already had a deal with
> Giovanna for season 10.

Jack, I didn't know about it. So, our two seats continues available!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry for the trouble :(
With silly season in full swing, and the confusion over where Giovanna was heading to drive, this below list might help out a few people!

In no particular team order, the following announcements have been made:

Demon Racing
Daniel Thomas, Sebastian Nell in race seats
Mathew Allington and Glen Sheppard in test seats

Greidanus Grand Prix
Chris Warrington and Dean Kittleson as race drivers,
Emanuel Domenech and Ruben Greidanus as test drivers

One Racing
Carlos Rodriguez and Marcus De Bruyker as race drivers

Snake Motorsports
Jake Legge and Gianluigi Silvestre as race drivers
Mal Stoddart as test driver

Southern Cross Racing
No changes in lineup expected... so, if no changes :
Ross Cartwright and Joseph Gilson as race drivers
Maikel de Boer and Greg O'Brien as test drivers

JHR Developments
Gareth McCarthy and Eric Moinet in race seats
Jack Hunsley and Giovanna Michail in test seats

Martini Paddock Racing

Aston Martin Racing
John Maverick and Jack Elleker in race seats
Chris Hinz and Jason Mathew / Stuart Ingers in test seats

Team Shadow Mercedes

True North Racing

MAC Racing

Plenty of seats still to be announced.... perhaps we can keep this table going, as announcements are made, so everyone can see who is going where for Season 10. I may well have missed a driver announcement or two, so I am happy to be corrected!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2014 10:07PM by shep34.
SCR confirmed to be driving the same line-up into Season 10, and for Snake, Mal can be confirmed staying on as a test driver :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Wishing Snake a winning future..... thanks fellow team members, Maikel and Mal and the community for your support :-) I am taking my stockings home and will cheer you on from the sideline. Have just bought myself a V8 Commodore so will still enjoy the wind in my hair locally. LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2014 05:04AM by Jo-Anne.
I believe Giovanna here will be staying at JHR as test driver for S10, whilst I also read Maverick staying at AMR ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Re: GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [SillySeason is On!]
Date: September 06, 2014 08:08AM
Posted by: Rico
And i might just confirm myself as a Team Shadow racedriver next year for the fourth time now. :-D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I'm sad to confirm, that I won't be part of this series for the next season. Good luck to everybody helping to keep this series and game alive.
Sometimes it's time to move on.
Aston Martin Racing Announcement

Season 10 Driver Line-up

There has been some speculation in the last few days as to who would be driving for quadruple world champions Aston Martin Racing in season 10. John Maverick is contracted to race for the British marque in season 10, but who is team mates will be have been the sunbject of many rumours doing the rounds in the GPGSL paddock. A press conference was called by team owner Stuart Ingers to announce the team's drivers going into next season.

Stuart Ingers
"We are very happy to be continuing with John Maverick into S10. His performances have been outstanding in recent seasons. That's why we felt confident enough to offer him a two year contract at the beginning of season 9. I know he has had a few struggles since our move to Pirelli tyres, but we are sure he is now finding his way and it will not be long before he is challenging for a win once again."

John Maverick
"I am delighted to stay another season, at least, with AMR. Granted, my first season here alongside Ed was not so bad, but this season was tough. I'm confident, however, that I'll learn to deal with the Pirelli tyres next season and fight for the title. I'm grateful that Stuart Ingers puts so much trust in me. I owe him a lot and hopefully now will be the time to pay back."

Stuart Ingers
"AMR have found a little gem in signing Jack Elleker this season. He started out with the test team, but was promoted to the race team very early on in the season and he hasn't looked back since. Two outstanding wins so far this season has put Jack into an excellent 4th place in the WDC. So, it was imperative we sign him again for season 10, which he duly did."

Jack Elleker
"I'll keep it short and simple, I'm glad to stay on another season with AMR, hope to challenge for the title next season and put AMR back on top."

Stuart Ingers
"Jack making Kimi Raikkonen sound like a chatterbox! We also felt we had to re-sign Chris Hinz as well. We have been extremely pleased with his performance this season. Here and at KFR who run his car in the test series. We hope he will win this season's WTC and stands a good chance, currently leading the championship"

Chris Hinz
"I'm proud to stay at AMR for S10. Despite everything being new to me this season we managed a couple of great results and I'm still in the fight for the TDC. Nontheless I feel I'm not done here yet, as I have not unleashed the full potential of the car at every single event. I'm glad that AMR gives me the chance to develop further as a driver and improve on my results this season. Regardless of the way the current season ends winning the tester's series has to be the goal for S10."

Stuart Ingers
"I will only be doing one or two events next season in the WTC, so we need a driver to take part in the other meetings. We have taken the decision to sign a young driver, to give him valuable experience and help learn his craft from the other, more seasoned drivers. We are pleased to announce that Jason Mathew has agreed to join us."

Jason Mathew
"I am thrilled and honoured to be given the chance in the AMR test seat, where i hope to show my true worth. My debut at Snake this season has been fun, and i have managed to demonstrate glimpses of what i know i can bring to GPGSL. I want to thank the managment at Aston Martin Racing for taking the gamble on me, and i can gaurantee that I will give my all."

So, there you have it. Aston Martin Racing's season 10 driver line-up:

R1 - John Maverick
R2 - Jack Elleker
T1 - Chris Hinz
T2 - Jason Mathew / Stuart Ingers

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Hopefully I'll have a better time in Austria than in Monza, otherwise my championship challenge is likely to be over.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Wow, silly season already

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Even though the season has not yet come to an end I would like to thank Jason and Jo-Anne for picking up the race seats during this season. Thank you both for being part of the team and I wish both all the best in the future! Let's show the other teams what Snake is still capable of in the final races of the season!

Jason, good luck at AMR, it's a great team and I am glad to see you have been able to make it towards one of the current top teams!

Jo-Anne, it's good to have a supporter on the sidelines to cheer us on! This will surely help us forward. Let's see if we can see a female winning driver in the closing stages of season 9 ;-)

Once again, thank you!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
smoglessbutton4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe Giovanna here will be staying at JHR as
> test driver for S10, whilst I also read Maverick
> staying at AMR ;)

rooting for it :)
I'm pleased to see Jack in an AMR again next season. That first title may not be too far away now.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Some very strong line-ups knocking around - and they're only going to get stronger when the remaining teams announce their teams.

On the way home from Monza. Plenty of business still to hammer out to get the MPR driver line-up sorted for S10.

People who've contacted me about a drive expect a PM at some stage today.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Pretty darn happy and excited about the opportunity to step into an AMR seat.
I plan to give the seat the respect, and results it deserves.
It won't happen overnight, but it will happen! (H)
Kev188 escribió:
> I'm sad to confirm, that I won't be part of this
> series for the next season. Good luck to everybody
> helping to keep this series and game alive.
> Sometimes it's time to move on.

Good luck, mate! ;-)

Kev188 Schreef:
> I'm sad to confirm, that I won't be part of this
> series for the next season. Good luck to everybody
> helping to keep this series and game alive.
> Sometimes it's time to move on.

Cu mate! Take care..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Gio press release

I'm glad to announce that I'll be staying with JHR for the Season 10
After my lawyers took me out of jail (;)), Jack was a really gentleman and accepted-me back for next season
Once again(last time, I swear) I'm really sorry for the trouble Rod and Jack

*Jack made an announcement when he contracted me that Gareth and Eric would continue as JHR's race drivers for the next season
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy