GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL Round 12 Italian Grand Prix Qualifying Official Results

Well, that boost we carried didn't seem to assist us much.... Hopefully the race setup will work better for the two Demon's, and whilst other teams apparently have no brakes, our super duper braking system will see us climb up the standings, as others struggle..... can only hope!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Carlitox schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 7th is lower than I expected, considering the
> car's power and the boost. If I can make it past
> the first corner, it could be good...
>
> JohnMaverick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I really don't know what else to do.
>
> Try blaming the tyres, it works for F1 drivers ;-)

Or the engine, that's what I've been doing this and last season ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I'm just going to imagine that Christel didn't disband at the end of last season and that this is a great qualifying performance us lol :)

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

kedy89 schrieb:
> Carlitox schrieb:
> -----
> > 7th is lower than I expected, considering the
> > car's power and the boost. If I can make it
> past
> > the first corner, it could be good...
> >
> > JohnMaverick Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I really don't know what else to do.
> >
> > Try blaming the tyres, it works for F1 drivers
> ;-)
>
>
> Or the engine, that's what I've been doing this
> and last season ;)

But I can't blame the engine with the highest team perf this round ;) The tyres might be a good idea though. Boss, IT'S THE TYRES! Let's swap back to good old Bridgestone for next season, please!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I'll admit I had my hopes up after Free Practice so I'm somewhat disappointed, although happy to see both me and Giovanna making progress :)

But looking at the perfs I'm not surprised we are where we are.

Remember guys you only have one job for the race, beat those damn Snakes! And if you can score points in the process then that's dandy as well ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Race has been run, and we have a winner. Plenty of action, drama and heartache was seen, and all up there were 5 retirements in all. Coverage will be up once I've put it all together.

Mullet345 Schreef:
> Race has been run, and we have a winner. Plenty of
> action, drama and heartache was seen, and all up
> there were 5 retirements in all. Coverage will be
> up once I've put it all together.

Sounds like fun!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Not enough retirements to make this race work for Snake!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Five retirements......hopefully SCR didn't explode.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Last on the grid.
No huge surprise.
I will just ease myself through the first chicane, picking up the pieces, and into the points.
^^ That sounds like my plan for the race ^^ :-)
GPGSL Rd 12 Italian GP – Race Day

Part 1

Hello again. We are now ready for the main event here in Monza. Gilson is once again on pole position, and that puts him in a great position to possibly extend his championship lead. But he’ll need to watch out for Pedersen, who starts next to him in 2nd, and also both Elleker and Greidanus who will start on the second row. 24 laps makes up the race distance, so let’s head trackside as the cars return from their warmup lap.

Weather Report

All the cars are now lined up on the grid and are waiting for the lights to go out.

They are off!

It’s tight heading into the first corner.

There’s a change at the front as Pedersen has managed to get by Gilson for the race lead.

Elleker has a look up the middle of Gilson and Greenhalgh.

But is unable to get by both of them.

Jalving has passed both Greidanus and Elleker, and now decides to make a bold move on both Greenhalgh and Gilson into the chicane.

He makes it by Greenhalgh, but in the process has forced Gilson off the track.

At least Gilson is able to make it back onto the track, but he is now behind Jalving.

Greenhalgh now has his hands full holding off Elleker and Greidanus. Meanwhile, Maverick has now made it into the top 10 after starting down in 14th.

Thankfully, everyone has managed to clear the first few corners without any incidents. Meanwhile, the timing shows that Scala is now in front of Kederer.

Gilson has Greenhalgh right on his tail.

Scala as made yet another passing move, this time on Van Renselaar.

Maverick finds himself surrounded by cars in both front and behind.

Warrington has managed to get by Maverick, but Maverick is not willing to let him get away.

McCarthy managed to get by Horvath a few corners earlier, but now has to defend his position from the TNR.

He manages to keep his position, but he now has a train of cars behind him. Out in front, Greenhalgh has managed to get by Gilson.

With all the cars so close to each other, surely something will happen.

As Pedersen takes the fastest lap, Rodriguez locks up his brakes.

It looks like there was contact made as McCarthy is now off the track. This doesn’t look good for the JHR driver.

This indeed doesn’t look good at all. McCarthy has hit the wall, and that’s his race over.

Rodriguez is off the road as well.

Legge is also off.

At least he is able to make it back onto the track.

At the front of the field, Pedersen still leads with Jalving some distance behind.

Van Renselaar is now back inside the top 10.

Here are positions 7 to 11, and we can see that Scala has managed to gain another position at the expense of Kederer.

We go onboard with Maverick now as he follows behind Kederer and Scala.

Scala defends into the chicane.

Unfortunately, there’s been contact and both Kederer and Scala find themselves running wide.

As a result, that hands Maverick two positions on a silver platter.

Scala and Kederer both manage to rejoin, with Kederer managing to get by the VSM.

It seems that Scala didn’t leave enough space while defending, which explains why they both ran wide.

Kederer now sets his sight on the other VSM of Warrington.

He manages to get by, and now Scala has gotten by.

Jalving now takes the fastest lap.

Horvath currently holds the final points position.

We have a few battles taking place in the midfield.

Nell has a look up the inside of Horvath into the first corner, while up ahead it looks like Scala has managed to get by Kederer.

Horvath was able to hold onto his position.

Nell hasn’t given up yet, and goes side by side with the TNR.

He has a look up the inside into the chicane.

And this time he gets the pass done. That now leaves Horvath having to defend from his teammate.

Horvath now has a big train of cars behind him, but that isn’t the concern. Nell has locked up his brakes.

One of the Ones is off, and there’s no doubt that is Van Renselaar.

Nell is off as well. The lockup has caused him to run off the track.

While trying to recover, Nell has driven straight into the back of Van Renselaar’s One.

The replay shows that Van Renselaar had a lockup as well, which caused him to run off the track.

Van Renselaar is able to rejoin, but Nell has to wait for Legge to go by before he can rejoin.

Pedersen is really enjoying himself out in front.

Greenhalgh now has the fastest lap.

With 3 laps now completed, let’s take a look at the standings.

After 3 laps of action, it’s now time for a break. We’ll be back as soon as possible.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Just great...

Stellar driving from Rodriguez there (Y)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

AMR team radio

Maverick: "Why couldn't the car work like this in qualifying? The speed is great and with a position in the top 4, I could have fought for something big here! But now I'm so far back that I'll probaby ruin the tyres on the hunt. Just make it work that the tyres will work in the second stint as well!"

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Huge apologies to Gareth. Usually when I'm doomed to an incident everybody is far away, but someday it had to be different.

Let's hope that... kidding, I don't hope anything anymore. ;-(

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
8th to 2nd was an incredble start from Charrel!

Nice to have got up to 3rd as well, should be a good fight all the way to the flag!

X (@ed24f1)
Bad start.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
This is utter bullshit. This shouldn't be happening every single race.

It's going two ways; I either qualify well, end up going off road and finish in PNowhere, or I qualify badly, spin off trying to claim positions and finish in PNowhere. I might as well not turn up.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
I want the race to be stopped after 3 laps as i´m leading and i will be given full points ;)

thank you :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy