GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
SchueyFan Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If there are two equal times, does GP4 sort it as
> per who set the time first (as in real life) or
> what?

Did you just ask Glen a question? Twisted world :-O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I know who DIDN'T get pole...or second...;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
SchueyFan schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If there are two equal times, does GP4 sort it as
> per who set the time first (as in real life) or
> what?

Yep, GP4 handles it the correct way

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
GPGSL Rd 11 Dutch GP – Qualifying

Hello and welcome back to our coverage of the Dutch GP. We are now ready for qualifying. Who will put in the fastest time and bag the pole position? We’ll just have to wait and see. So, time to head trackside now as the RD gets the session underway.

Weather Report

Demon’s Jake Legge gets the session underway as the first driver out for the first group of drivers.

And he proceeds to set the initial fastest time.

His time is soon bested by Elleker.

Hayes goes into 2nd.

Which then becomes 3rd as Warrington goes faster.

Kederer and Karjalainen battle with each other over the line.

Greidanus takes 5th.

Horvath demotes Greidanus to 6th.

A good lap from Schieder sees the MAC driver slot into 4th.

Jalving goes fastest so far.

Cartwright shows that SCR are still one of the teams to beat.

All drivers in the first group have now set their first laptime, so let’s have a look at the standings.

Maverick is first out for the second group.

Maverick’s time puts him into 2nd.

Scala puts in a great lap to go 3rd fastest.

Nell in the 2nd Demon makes it inside the top 10.

McCarthy’s lap is faster than Jalving’s, by .005s.

Pedersen’s time is good enough for 11th.

Van Renselaar takes 11th away from Pedersen.

Now Gilson goes fastest.

Mathew goes 11th fastest.

Moinet isn’t able to match McCarthy’s pace, and can only go 8th fastest.

14th for Rodriguez.

Greenhalgh goes to the top, and the split is… .002s? There’s nothing in it between Greenhalgh and Gilson.

First run now completed for the second group, so let’s look at the standings.

Legge is out first again for the first group.

He sets a better laptime, and improves up to 5th.

Cartwright improves up to 10th.

Hayes improves her time, but not her position.

A much better lap from Greidanus sees the Shadow driver improve up to 5th.

Schieder improves on his time, and moves up to 9th.

Elleker puts in a good laptime, and improves up to 3rd.

Karjalainen sets a better lap, and moves up to 12th.

Kederer improves up to 4th.

Horvath goes better in his second lap, and moves up to 12th.

With both runs now completed for the first group, here are the standings again.

Mathew is out first this time for the second group.

Nell improves on his time, and his position.

A great laptime sees Van Renselaar improve from 21st up to 5th.

Rodriguez follows suit, and improves up to 9th.

Pedersen improves on his time, but isn’t able to move up from the last row.

No more improvements were made, and with the second group now finished with both runs let’s take a look at the standings.

What a session we just witnessed. It was very close in the battle for pole, but in the end only one driver could take it. Congratulations Ed Greenhalgh and MPR, our pole sitter for the Dutch GP. We’ll see you back here tomorrow when we get set for the race. We’ll see you then.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
What a close session, lucky i didn't have that hamburger before the session or the weight would have cost me pole ;) But great to be on pole on my boost weekend.

X (@ed24f1)
9th is great, though I must admit I expected a little more, since there was so little boost here. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time I have a boost here and don't do much better. I'm starting to get why you hate this place John ;-) hehe.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
15th isn't what we wanted, but maybe what we deserved...
Wow that is bad.
Dead last.
Guess i will just stay back and avoid the carnage ahead of me.
Points finish here I come...
Excellent qualy Jack, fantastic 3rd on the grid. Unfortunately, John had a shocker. He just doesn't seem to able to get his head round this season's car, very unusual. We will see what we can do for him in the race and make some places up. Never say die!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
GPGSL S9 R11 Dutch Grand Prix - Zandvoort

Official Qualifying Results

That was a very close qualifying session. I'm happy with a front row result, now I just have to not go backwards in the race :-)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Excellent result all round for SCR. With a bit of a luck Joseph will bring home a good swag of points. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I was a little worried after our first runs, but when we went out again for our second run the track was at it's fastest. From where we start we should both be able to score some points and hopefully I can get on the podium for my home race

Can't complain with third! Will be aiming for another win, minimum of a podium

Not bad without boost.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Cracking pole lap from Ed, Charrel went quick early on but then found it difficult to extract any more from the car.

With Gilson alongside on the front row it's a straight shoot out at the top end of the championship.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
That's an okay place to start...right in the thick of it, though.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2014 01:26PM by Incident 2k9.
A result as expected. The boss is right. For whatever reason I don't get the hang of this season's car. Wouldn't be surprised if this becomes my first season without a single win. But I'll still keep fighting for a good WCC position for the team. Jack, however, clearly showed that he is the faster guy this season and so I'll drive for him whenever possible from now on ((if GP4 lets me ;) )) to help him to a good position in the WDC. Next season, however, I will fight back!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Not happy with my position. Gareth's place and my first stint in the Top Ten prove that the car is OK, but I don't get why I didn't improve with my second lap as almost everyone did. That will be a though race for me. Hoping Gareth'll be lucky for once and get some good points for him and the team.

Ah for crying out loud! Unbelievable .... 20th and 22nd with a car that is boosted as hell .. It seems like it just cannot happen for us this season :/

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy