GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Looking forward to my second weekend in the Snake.
Had a rough debut at Donnington in horrible conditions.
Fingers crossed Zandvoort is a bit more friendly to me.
Thanks guys that's a massive help

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Hoping for a decent weekend in Zandvoort. SCR needs to keep the pace up to keep in touch with MPR, and to allow Gilson to hold onto his championship lead. The best way to manage that, is with a really good free practice. That will set up the rest of the weekend perfectly.

Zandvoort is back to DTM also, but we'll have the better race for sure...
Here's hoping Zandvooet is bathing in heat!

brunoboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's hoping Zandvooet is bathing in heat!

I hope it isn't...just hoping for a clean lap and a top 3 finish, getting sick of being unable to find the pace any more.

dibs on pole and win!

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Demon Racing Press Release

Having being sighted out late in the Red Light district of Amsterdam, and carrying a strange smell to his clothing, media swarmed to the Demon Racing motorhome upon the arrival of team owner, Glen Sheppard.
Sheppard had the following to say....

"No, I am not drunk, nor am I stoned. 2 days ago, the answer would be yes. But, I have been busy over in the DMR HQ's paint department, throwing paint over the newly assembled Season 10 machine we have finished building. A familiar, but different livery is what you should expect. We have tired a little of the red and blue the team has adorned since it's debut, so.... who knows - perhaps the black, green, white and silver paint all over the hands and clothes might give you a sign of things to come...."

To close the proceedings before retreating to the privacy of the corporate marquee, Sheppard stated that whilst wholesale changes should not be expected, the change will be refreshing. A nice dash of colour, whilst holding on to what we have debuted with. Some major new sponsorship has allowed us to add a bit of pizzazz to the car...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
New livery for Demon? That's something to look forward to seeing.

TNR driver Tommi Karjalainen was found hanging around in red light district. This is what the finn had to say to the reporters: "Well, Dan is'nt paying enough. You know, I had those inactivity penalties, so my salary dropped. So, i've got this little side business going on."

The interview was cut short, when a curb crawler appeared behind the corner, and Karjalainen took a smile on his face, which really was more like grotesque grin. At this point reporters were forced to leave by a glittering pimp and his two gorillas.
I will run the meeting again. Just waiting for an update to both mods.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
> I will run the meeting again. Just waiting for an
> update to both mods.

I was going to ask who was running Zandvoort. At least I don't need to now.

I want to get back into the RD seat again soon, so I've decided that I'll run Rd 12. That's if it ok with everyone.

Tomorrow the updated mods will be online.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Tomorrow the updated mods will be online.

Cheers mate :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Great team result at Donington, a massive boost for the constructors championship.
Looking forward to Zandvoort.
Hoping I can extend my lead in the TDC here in front of my home crowd :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Activity Check Results

Alas, True North's compass has not been aligned
They've suffered from problems; penalties combined
A space in their lineup has henceforth appeared
As Owen has failed to post, as we feared

Owen Edwards (True North Racing) - Last active: absolutely ages ago

Since this is Owen's third warning, his bum will be banned from making contact with any GPGSL seats for the rest of the season.

The next check will be on the 10th of August. Please be there.

Well, seems Mr. Karjalainen will stay in the race seat for longer than just 2 races. Unless he dares to get another penalty as well. Cause then, creating the TNR perf in the perf file will turn from a pain in the ass to the ultimate pain in this ass. So, don't you dare!!!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Activity post GO! ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Updated test drivers mod online.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy