GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Excellent qualifying! Great strategy from the boys to get out of pitlane first and do the business! Looking forward to starting with clear air ahead and hopefully it will stay that way during the race.

X (@ed24f1)
Superb job by Ruben, let's gain in the race

Quite happy with fifth, felt I could have done a little better but I can't complain

Mid-pack for the two Demon boys. About where we realistically should be.... Fingers crossed for decent finishes for both drivers!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
7th, i´ll take that! =) Lets climb some spots in the race! if i had it my way, i would say 6 places up and i´m a happy camper =P
Good result for us :)

My GPGSL Career
15th.. No boost, no luck.. Made a small mistake on my 2nd lap, but pole wasnt possible but second row for sure!

Anyhow congrats to my teammate for the pole position!! Will this be the comeback we are hoping for?

Will be a tough race for me, Gilson is starting from 9th, my goal is to finish in front of him inside the points

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Charrel Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyhow congrats to my teammate for the pole
> position!! Will this be the comeback we are hoping
> for?

Hopefully not, 3 world titles are more than enough.

;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Schreef:
> Charrel Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anyhow congrats to my teammate for the pole
> > position!! Will this be the comeback we are
> hoping
> > for?
>
>
> Hopefully not, 3 world titles are more than
> enough.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ;-)

Haha, well the drivers title might be to much! But MPR is like Ferrari, the constructorschampionship is leading.. Winning the constructors championship with MPR for Mr. Paddock is the main goal. Ths is what we get paid for. Winning the drivers championship is the personal goal..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Alright pole! Ed's back people :D
Good job from Eric once again, we're looking into what went wrong on Gareth's car, hopefully we can fix it before the race.

We just cannot seem to get both cars on the pace lately. This problem needs to be solved soon if we want to stay in touch with VSM and Snake.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I'm glad that so far the double boost seems to pay out, although Jack proved with 5th that even without a driver boost we can be strong here. It's a good ground for a strong team result and hopefully the tyres will, for once, work in both stints this time. A podium has to be my goal, although I'd like to snatch 2nd, of course. With Ed on pole, I fear he'll drive off at the front if he wins the start.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Monza972 Wrote:
> Santilal Bakeries Announcement
>
> The reasons to close have been due to the excessive
> amount of cake being eaten by the outgoing CEO
> which has led to an increase in weight and
> therefore led to a loss of speed.

This, no more cake us, hopefully race drivers will have a better race after this decision.

Slightly serious, MOD related post from me : Personally, i have NEVER been happy with my helmet designs, and currently am trying to draw up a design i like. When i eventually nail that design, i would love to use it in GPGSL...
To prevent a whole update of the mod for just 1 helmet, perhaps a nominated round of the season, is where any driver wanting a helmet change etc, is allowed to "change", just to prevent regular changes to the mod.
Perhaps for future seasons, helmet changes/livery changes (EXCLUDING any new drivers needing helmets added or car driver names added/changed) are only allowed as of races 6 and 12 of the season. And perhaps this season only, from race 11 or 12 ONLY, a helmet/car livery change is allowed....

I don't know, this may create more work in 1 hit, but IF any changes were wanting to be made, we all know they can ONLY occur after certain points in the season...... just thinking!

As it is now, a team can change their livery with one rounds notice, this gives time for the mod to be updated. There is nothing in the rules regarding helmets so I assume it is the same. The mod is not updated everytime there's a change, and sometimes the change is sent to the RD to effect the change for that round, later the updated mod is released. If you want to change your helmet, it's not a problem ok. You send it to Ruben and also to the RD if he has the current version, which he should have. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> As it is now, a team can change their livery with
> one rounds notice, this gives time for the mod to
> be updated. There is nothing in the rules
> regarding helmets so I assume it is the same. The
> mod is not updated everytime there's a change, and
> sometimes the change is sent to the RD to effect
> the change for that round, later the updated mod
> is released. If you want to change your helmet,
> it's not a problem ok. You send it to Ruben and
> also to the RD if he has the current version,
> which he should have. :-)

Lol, don't mind me. Day of reflection here Mortal, as you know, with Anzac Day - must be thinking too much!

Should be the worst ever qualy for TN Racing, really don't know, what to do...
Lol, don't mind me. Day of reflection here Mortal, as you know, with Anzac Day - must be thinking too much!
Yep, Anzac Day, know what you mean. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Race has been run, and won. All up there two DNFs, and there was plenty of pitlane exit drama as well. All will be revealed in the coverage. Part 1 should be up very soon.

So the pitlane exit issue isn't fixed?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy