Excalibur Helmet shape + Helmet Set 2013 & 2014 [RELEASED]

Posted by Excalibur 
Wait a little bit, guys!

I made a mistake with Massa helmet! I put the 2013 version... My bad! :(

I will reupload the files with correct Massa helmet...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Many thanks for this nice helmet set! Great work!
New link with Massa 2014 helmet first post ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Excalibur (Y)(Y)

ça dépote actuellement :-o merci pour ton investissement ;-)
thank you for the fix :)
Thanks Excalibur
tojepo écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks Excalibur (Y)(Y)
>
> ça dépote actuellement :-o merci pour ton
> investissement ;-)

You are welcome!

Content de voir que tu es toujours dans le coin. J'ai l'impression que GP4Facile est un peu délaissé depuis un moment. C'est dommage! :(

great work man, thanks :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Thanks for all work Excalibur, specially the Lotterer helmet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Hopefully, I didn't make it for just 1 GP, as it seems he will probably drive on others GP this season... ;)

Full 2014 Helmet Set released first post:

many thanks Arnaud :) do you plan to make trackspecific helmets aswell?
Thank you very much for this helmet set! Great job!
Fantastic work, thanks :-)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
quickslick écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> many thanks Arnaud :) do you plan to make
> trackspecific helmets aswell?

Hi Jurgen!

Thank you! ;-)

Unfortunately, no. I won't make trackspecific helmets. Always this problem of free time and others projects WIP! ;)
But people can make them, if they want. There is a template included with the helmet shape.

BTW, one of my project is to make a better helmet shape compatible with Daimon and MDBSnake helmets. ;-)

ok Arnaud :), souds very good about the new compatible helmet shapes :)
Thank You Arnaud!

These are very nice indeed (Y)

I admit I initially messed up install but just saw your

other post to RHill in the other helmet thread & realized I needed to use
your 2013 shape

Very very nice (B)

Thanks again!
Excellent work! If you can find the time over the next few months to make them compatible with the other helmet shapes that would be fantastic.

X (@ed24f1)
Hi, you still have the helmet set from season 2014? The link In the page is only for 2013 version...
sometimes it's worth to read ;) [gp4racing.jimdofree.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy