Excalibur Helmet shape + Helmet Set 2013 & 2014 [RELEASED]

Posted by Excalibur 
Great thanx mate.(Y)(Y)(Y)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
wonderful, Excalibur:) just two things, i've noticed. There are still the Schuberth and Arai logos on some helmets, and the helmetshape is locked, that's sad :(
Very nice set!

X (@ed24f1)
@Jurgen: Yes, Araï, Bell and Schubert models have their logos on the helmets, like the real ones. There is one shape model but 3 different templates.
Schubert template: Alonso, Massa, Rosberg, Hulkenberg, Bianchi
Araï template: Vettel, Webber, Button, Perez, Raikkonen, Hamilton, di Resta, Sutil, Bottas, Pic, Van der Garde, Chilton.
Bell template: Grosjean, Gutierrez, Maldonado, Vergne, Ricciardo.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really glad to download your great work, thanks for share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
ah ok, good to know Excalibur, thought you've simply forgotten to delete the logos :). The helmet set is fantastic (Y)
I forgot to say, textures driver9_1, driver9_2, driver10_1, driver10_2, driver21_1, driver21_2 must be placed into the Infogrames/Grand Prix 4/ Cars folder also... to get them to appear correctly in game. Don't know why but this is like that since GP4 exists! ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Great work, thank you!!!!
Wonderful work mate! This is a great shape and up to date to create your helmets on! :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Wonderfoul!! =D
just one thing: can you , or someone else, release a Z3D file whit the helmet, maybe whitout the hans? so it's easy for who paint helmet to have a quick view of how the helmet looks in game, please
thank you again!

or at least someone can explain me how to unlock the car, so i can import it in the zanona modler file.
thank you

littleone90 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> or at least someone can explain me how to unlock
> the car, so i can import it in the zanona modler
> file.
> thank you

Check your PM
No need to ask how to unlock the files .... (N)

Anyway... Link 1st post updated: Zmodeler Helmet Model added.
The Z3d helmet model contents the model with or without rear wing + Transparent rear wing + 2 different transparent Duct vents models + transparent tearoff

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2013 12:33AM by Excalibur.
i have ask how to unlock the file only because nobody answer and i have try to do it by myself ;)
thank you!

Excalibur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No need to ask how to unlock the files .... (N)
>
> Anyway... Link 1st post updated: Zmodeler Helmet
> Model added.
> The Z3d helmet model contents the model with or
> without rear wing + Transparent rear wing + 2
> different transparent Duct vents models +
> transparent tearoff

Great work, Excalibur. Thank you very much :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Fantastic work Arnaud! Big thank you! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
thanks wwwhhhhhhhhooooo!hot
Although this 2014 set is not complete, yet, I have decided to release this 2014 set part.1 for those who are using this helmet shape.
Link first post.

A little preview of the last one:

It works for both standard or winged shapes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2014 05:05PM by Excalibur.
thank you very much Arnaud :)
Fantastic work Arnaud, thanks for the release :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy