PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 110-> " " (07/04/24) Pag 103

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
DAMON96 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (Y)...Pedro...more than two years without a mod from you....:(

TGF1DRIVER écrivait:
> (Y) ...Pedro...and more than two months without a new track from you.... :(

Easy guys ! If you're not happy with that, please do them yourself.

Who is waiting to download new cars and tracks do not think the time needed to achieve all this. Personally, I devote myself to realize some small work with the authorization of the material and I can say that this hobby is very challenging. So it is better that you do not be so demanding and harassing to the modders Pedro.
(I)
What's the point if he does make something, none of the links he has for his other mods work. I have been pleading with him for over 6 months now to put them on mediafire. I am shocked he has not been banned from the forums for this. Most of his links are on box.com, and other people are having the same problem. Despite this I do agree that people should stop pestering him, if you want these mods you can easily convert or make them yourself. Anyways sorry for being a stink monster about it.
I can understand the bubbling undercurrent of frustration. Trust me, I'd loved to have had these mods two years ago as well, but ultimately Pedro has opted to concentrate on track building.

But that's his choice, and should be respected. Have a good think, how is publicly complaining about the issue going to help? It won't.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I just wrote about the two years without any mod from him becuase it has been a lot of time and I love his mods, NOT to rush him
What mods? I can't download them the links he puts up do not work.
..... Excuse me, but these months, I have much work to musical level, that's why I have done things slowly,
I'm putting all 86 cars in the mod and tests them, so wait a little more, this is now walking the steam, then I go back to the speed of light......... again
;););)
(B)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
.... ohhh I feel the smell of pressure on me, if you guys calmed down a bit, would do better to you guys,
over almost 10 years I worked a lot for gp4, I never said I quit, I have only less time,
so stay not stressed because I also not, I have other priorities that have to meet, that's all........ ;-)

Re: PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 65 -> " " (31/08/15) Pag 39
Date: September 24, 2015 08:44PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Im with Pedro on this. Back off boys ...

The same happens to me. I have less time to work on the track updates but i still
do them when i can and how i can.
jcaranti Wrote:
> Im with Pedro on this. Back off boys ...
>
> The same happens to me. I have less time to work
> on the track updates but i still
> do them when i can and how i can.

.... no problem Jorge ;-), the guys do not out of malice, just eager for the work station..... :-)
big hug Jorge.... ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2015 09:28PM by Ripping Corpse.

...... Today with some time, I've been repainting, my new Benetton B186 made from scratch,
I was not like, the previous version. the colors were very clear, so this more real.......;-)

Great Job Pedro !! (Y)

>> i love this car ! ;)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cl323fcwf2i61/GP4_Files';] >>> My Other Tracks for GP4 <<<[/url]

....Benetton B186 repainting done..... ;-)

...... It from leaking, there now, when I say have to calm, is for some reason, the mods 1981 and 1986 divinais station with a huge quality, wait that go love these mods......;)
(B)

Shame about the tyres, they look bad and do no justice to the fantastic looking cars. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Nice shots :)

:-O :-O :-O

Those beauty cars makes actual F1 cars not good...

Porreiro Pedro!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
great cars, Pedro:), but isn't the green a little bit too dark?
Any update of Brands hatch and the other tracks you are working on?

That 86 mod will be a jewel :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy