PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 110-> " " (07/04/24) Pag 103

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
i think it's a mod per year so this year we are gonna have one ,last year we had 1980
............ Will ... be both ;), I will give news as soon as possible ..........(Y)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
KimiHeikki Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i think it's a mod per year so this year we are
> gonna have one ,last year we had 1980

......... Not necessarily, this year could be 3 mods in one year.............;););)
:-)

Ripping Corpse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ......... Not necessarily, this year could be 3
> mods in one year.............;););)
> :-)

I can't wait....... I really can't wait (Y)
oh my god that would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!
ok, thanks RP :)

Can you just put a pic of 1981 Gilles Villeneuve Ferrari, here ? that will be awesome !

...... Can someone give an idea how to solve this stress, I can not import my works in Zmod, since I have the new pc, this happened when I went back to do my works in gp4.
I, for example I export my car for gp4 builder -> open and save (in builder) -> import in Zmod, this error appears. thank you :(

Not sure but looks like Zmodeler doesn´t like to share files (I just tried and get exactly the same error message when trying to import a gp4file that is already opened in gp4 builder (when I close gp4 builder zmodeler imports the file correctly):
It's not ZM but GP4Builder that still hooks the opened .gp4 file up. It's weird anyhow that this trouble only appears now while it was present for years...(and fixed for next revision).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2014 08:23PM by Lo2k.

.....Testing the Ligier JS17 ini., For the 1st time in the game, in Jacarepagua 70 / 80's in new pc............. ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2014 03:03AM by Ripping Corpse.
Can't download the stuff from Rapidshare anymore

All i get is a white window and a message to upgrade for a ####load of money :(

The Real Story of the Race was that the Renault's fell apart and the Ferrari's didn't.
Rosberg headed for the sliproad and retired, probably because of Nicotin starvation they have still not given him a helmet with a little hole in it.

.... A small tribute to a fearless rider, the great Andrea de Cesaris, RIP ...............:(

great !
We miss De Cesaris.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Hello pedro! some news from the three mods 86-87 and 81? thank you

... I was missing a lot of gp4, as I have been out of the country, and here is some pictures from 1981, which is very brutal .......;-)

great great great
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy