PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 110-> " " (07/04/24) Pag 103

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
Awesome work Pedro !
Re: PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 69 -> " " (23/01/16) Pag 42
Date: February 13, 2016 08:22PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
enzo1981 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At gp4forever forum I had a post deleted because
> all I mentioned was that Maldonado crashed. It
> was a fact.

Really? Show me.
Im the super moderator their.
Hi, Jcaranti, it's kind of hard to find something that has been deleted. It's alright, I just found it rather amusing. I always wondered what would happen if I have been negative towards him. lol

I think what happened is that you rightly removed someone else's rude comment about Maldonado and mine got swept with it. I try to find the thread I thinks it was about 2 years ago.

By the way I really enjoy your forum, great work at moderating it.

Thanks again
rapidshare is shutting down and the site says unavailable. Will your works be up anywhere else? Anxious to try out some of it. Thx, AustinF1
Please have patience, I have been waiting for over a year and a half for Pedro to repair his links.

Pedro has created many jobs and excellent quality in previous years.
My desire is to drive the cars of the 1981 season and his images speak for themselves.
Combine work with fun is not always easy, and I admire you very much for all the effort that Pedro has given for these jobs,
but above all his always gentle way to respond to people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2020 10:43AM by Lacrowe.
.....only woman can understand me...... ;-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Lacrowe Wrote:
Pedro has created many jobs and excellent quality in previous years.
My desire is to drive the cars of the 1981 season and his images speak for themselves.
Combine work with fun is not always easy, and I admire you very much for all the effort that Pedro has
given for these jobs,
but above all
his always gentle way to respond to people.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.. such as threaten to quit or respond in big letters??
Alesi_fan Wrote:
> Lacrowe Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> Pedro has created many jobs and excellent quality
> in previous years.
> My desire is to drive the cars of the 1981 season
> and his images speak for themselves.
> Combine work with fun is not always easy, and I
> admire you very much for all the effort that Pedro
> has
> given for these jobs, but above all his always
> gentle way to respond to people.
> ----------------------------
>
> .. such as threaten to quit or respond in big
> letters??

...... Yes, for some guys but because it seems that not understand, I have little time for gp4 this time, derived personal commitments!
also man, I do not understand that your bad feeling to me, past all this time..... :(

People do not understand that there are situations and things to deal with in reality. Gp4 is just a hobby, not a way of life.

Take all the time you need Pedro.

I am currently enjoying your amazing 83 mod go Piquet!

Thanks again.
enzo1981 Wrote:
> People do not understand that there are situations
> and things to deal with in reality. Gp4 is just a
> hobby, not a way of life.
>
> Take all the time you need Pedro.
>
> I am currently enjoying your amazing 83 mod go
> Piquet!
>
> Thanks again.

..............(B)

For all !!!

I have seen the messages and sincerely think that this discussion is the way that will not lead anywhere.

Pedro frankly I understand your "lack of time" and admire their work from the photos that are posted, since I did not have the opportunity to download the files, because the links are broken.

My suggestion and I do not want to seem rude in any way, it is that if you have time to spread the photos of the cars racing is because I imagine you're ready to share.

Of course, if you really want to do this ...

Once again I congratulate your work and manifest the desire to have it because I have no ability to do.

But if this is not possible, all right, because I've read many, many previous posts you would put them ... and it's been a long time ... maybe years ...

To all the others here I leave my humble message and I will not go more express my opnion or request.

No further...

Evandro ( Brazil )
evroic Wrote:
> For all !!!
>
> I have seen the messages and sincerely think that
> this discussion is the way that will not lead
> anywhere.
>
> Pedro frankly I understand your "lack of time" and
> admire their work from the photos that are posted,
> since I did not have the opportunity to download
> the files, because the links are broken.
>
> My suggestion and I do not want to seem rude in
> any way, it is that if you have time to spread the
> photos of the cars racing is because I imagine
> you're ready to share.
>
> Of course, if you really want to do this ...
>
> Once again I congratulate your work and manifest
> the desire to have it because I have no ability to
> do.
>
> But if this is not possible, all right, because
> I've read many, many previous posts you would put
> them ... and it's been a long time ... maybe years
> ...
>
> To all the others here I leave my humble message
> and I will not go more express my opnion or
> request.
>
> No further...

I think we already established that everyone should stop pestering Pedro. He has already released the mods when the links were working. Which means that there are people out there who have the mods. Therefore you can make a general thread asking anyone out there if they the mod you are looking for. I did that with the 83 mod, and someone PM'd me a working link. It's is not Pedro's fault that rapidshare or boxnet no longer works. Therefore he does not have to repair the links if he does not want to or unable to. I hope this helps you evroic, good luck in finding the mods you are looking for.

Also a big thank-you to Pedro for all of his great work!
Enzo,

I think your suggestion may be a good alternative, but do not forget that Pedro must have the official version.

Following what you said ..... until Pedro officially make available their work ....

Who have these MODs and TRACKS and want to share, please to post the download links for all of us.

No more tears....

Tks

Evandro ( Brazil )
Re: PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 69 -> " " (23/01/16) Pag 42
Date: February 16, 2016 04:55AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
enzo1981 Wrote:
> Therefore you can make a general
> thread asking anyone out there if they the mod you
> are looking for. I did that with the 83 mod, and
> someone PM'd me a working link.

I would like to know who shares in the behind scenes.
evroic Wrote:
> Enzo,
>
> I think your suggestion may be a good alternative,
> but do not forget that Pedro must have the
> official version.
>
> Following what you said ..... until Pedro
> officially make available their work ....
>
> Who have these MODs and TRACKS and want to share,
> please to post the download links for all of us.
>
> No more tears....
>
> Tks

Thanks for that evoirc I would have never have thought of that. I am assuming their are his offical mods given that he released them on gp4forever, and has given proper thanks and credit for the various elements of the mods. Although it would not hurt to fully confirm this from Pedro himself. It's just that the links no longer work, alot of people have had problems with box.net.

The links were pm'd to me, I am going get permission from the gentleman who sent them to me first, if he refuses then there must be a problem and all will be revealed.

Thanks for looking out for me evoirc, I do apologize if I did something wrong.

Stayed tuned for the links.
I am quite sure the mod is official, given that the gentleman is a very prominent contributor to gp4 for years and years.

However since he was so nice to me, I think it is better to contact him about this matter privately first.

I'm just waiting for his message then all will be revealed.

Thanks for everyone's understanding.
Ripping Corpse Wrote:
> .....only woman can understand me...... ;-)

Girls are more sensitive to certain situations.
Sometimes they simply talk to someone to get rid of the weight that carries him.
Lacrowe Wrote:
> Ripping Corpse Wrote:
> -----
> > .....only woman can understand me...... ;-)
>
> [img1.uploadhouse.com]
> 124162225a12a8bca76ce43a43cdebf521b7.jpg
>
> Girls are more sensitive to certain situations.
> Sometimes they simply talk to someone to get rid
> of the weight that carries him.

.......... (B)

i don't understand the whole discussion about the links for the mods. Even if you want to have them, they aren't really important for life, so you won't die, if you still don't have them ;). I'm sure Pedro will release the mods one day if they are finished and maybe there are different reasons he didn't uploaded the finished mods again. You know the earlier released mods are big files and it's not easy to upload them somewhere on free hosts, because of the filesize limits. Another thing is, Pedro is working alone at the seasons and this will definately takes time and you should respect it, no matter how long it takes. We all love what he's doing about the 80's seasons, but there are only some ppl who don't have the patience to wait and asks for releases. I have lost alot of mods and other gp4 files aswell as f1 pics a.s.o. during my last two hd crashes, but it never comes in my mind to ask Pedro for another release of his mods. This is not only for Pedro, i respect everyone's work and the time they need. So i'd say stop the discussion and wait. That's the only thing you can do, not to set Pedro and every other who works for GP4 under pressure :).

@Jorge, i was the one who sent the mod 83 to enzo. It was long time ago and he asked me via pm to be so kind to upload the mod for him. I'm sorry if this wasn't ok for you or Pedro
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy