Posted by jojo3 
Re: GP4 1998 MOD
Date: January 01, 2013 06:38PM
Posted by: Briere
just register ;) it's quick and free
Date: January 01, 2013 07:47PM
Posted by: Pont
i did and this mod is great! thank you very much!(Y)
Date: January 01, 2013 08:27PM
is it possible to add my own helmet to an already existing csm mod?
Date: January 03, 2013 11:30AM
Posted by: shlund
Downloaded your 1998MOD and this is an absolutely great mod... :)

Thanks a lot for shearing ang making.. Your engine sounds are just awesome...
Date: January 04, 2013 09:12PM
which helmet shape did you use?
Date: January 05, 2013 12:25PM
Posted by: bob1977
Hello

Fantastic mod, just one slight issue. The Mclaren has goodyear tyres when they actually used bridgestone in 1998. I have tried changing the teams tires in the performance files like you normally do but this had had no affect. Is there anywhere else to change the team tyre's?

Thanks Guys
Date: January 05, 2013 03:31PM
Posted by: schumi-fan1
i noticed the same issue at McLaren.
Date: January 05, 2013 04:27PM
the sidewalls may be wrong on the wheel_mclaren texture
Date: January 05, 2013 06:28PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Yep, you have to copy the wheel_bridgestone_0, wheel_bridgestone_1 and wheel_bridgestone_2 textures to a temporary folder. Then rename the files to wheel_mclaren_0, wheel_mclaren_1 and wheel_mclaren_2. After that you copy those renamed files and overwrite the original wheel_mclaren_0, wheel_mclaren_1 and wheel_mclaren_2 textures in the wad file.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: January 06, 2013 09:11PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
I have this 1998 mod with all problems with suspensions corrected and it uses the original suspensions os 1998 CTDP mod.

Celinho and I do all helmets in hi-res version.

Various liveries and shapes.

I fix the driver bodys too. All teams have an excellente driver body inside the car shape.

I really want to share this mod (and others too), but I think we need permission from CTDP guys. Anyone can contact the guys, if you got the answer I will really enjoy to share.

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: January 06, 2013 09:45PM
Posted by: quickslick
i don't think that ctdp will give their permissions, because the mod was leeched from the first time and ctdp wasn't really amused about it. So why should they change their mind and give the permissions now?
Date: January 06, 2013 10:02PM
Or we could wait for Duffer's excellent cars
Date: January 06, 2013 11:31PM
Jurgen and Duffer is right.

I forgot the Duffer excepcional mod.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: January 07, 2013 12:38PM
Posted by: Dahie
quickslick schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i don't think that ctdp will give their
> permissions, because the mod was leeched from the
> first time and ctdp wasn't really amused about it.
> So why should they change their mind and give the
> permissions now?

I don't know the particular case. We have not been amused if people bragged about their conversion, without giving us credit and only asking us impolitely afterwards. There have been cases for 1998 like that, but I can't recall if this is one of them.

Personally, I'd like to have a contact person if somebody does a conversion. somebody who takes responsibility about what happens with our work.
If you feel you can do good with our work, send an email to info at ctdp.net

Website | Blog | Twitter | CTDP: Site Blog Twitter
Date: January 07, 2013 06:41PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Dahie, I think everyone here would put there reputation on the line and support Kerley and Celinho.

They have worked superbly on many mods over the last few years, 1992 and 1996 in particular and I think if anyone was to show your mod the respect it deserves it would be them.

I also think it would be a nice gift from CTDP to the GP4 Community. CTDP in the past worked wonders on GP4, but now you have moved on, first to rFactor and then onto rFactor 2.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: January 07, 2013 07:54PM
Posted by: celinho
Ferrari2007, besides the various logos that develop, together with Jürgen (quickslick), to be present in various MOD´s and cars thrown and posted here on the forum.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: January 08, 2013 12:45AM
Dahie, I can send the mod to you and you can see if the quality goes on with CTDP quality mods.

If you guys from CTDP gave us a permission I can share, if not, we can wait for Duffer's 1998 mod (besides, I send our 1998 hi-res mod helmet to him.)

Thanks all you people.

Date: January 08, 2013 11:14AM
Posted by: Dahie
As I said, send a mail to info @ ctdp.net or dahie@ ctdpworld.org :)
I don't think anyone of us still has a GP4 setup to have a look ingame, but if you send a few textures, it would help the decision certainly :D ;)

Website | Blog | Twitter | CTDP: Site Blog Twitter
Date: January 08, 2013 11:22PM
Ok, I will upload and send it.

Date: January 16, 2013 05:12PM
Posted by: laci0303
Fantastic mod, but the cars are invulnerable!
I have changed the damage in the CSM.ini, but its only affecting my car. why are my AI cars indestructible?

I have created a damage.ini file i've put values that i have read in the "Realistic Damage" topic. But it's no effect.
GP4 tweaker is useless in CSM mods...

Any ideas? How can I increase damage of ALL cars?

Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy