GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Nice one Daniel :-)

May I use the special livery of my driver in GPG-NC ? (Graham-Ayrton Grimaldi for those that don't follow the series)

EricMoinet Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------

> May I use the special livery of my driver in
> GPG-NC ? (Graham-Ayrton Grimaldi for those that
> don't follow the series)

That's a nice one... Great looking helmet of both drivers at the beginning of 1994 with Williams, Damon Hill and Ayrton Senna da Silva, nice job Eric !!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Im really chuffed to be part of JHR for next year. it'll be nice to be back on the grid as only a racer. Hopefully this can be the (re)start to my driving career and lead to great things.

On another note, I must say a big thanks for the help I recieved a while back whilst preparing a grand prix project for the class of children that I teach. I went down an absolute storm and they loved designing, racing and managing the cars...without you guys it wouldnt have been possible...so many thanks again.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

In the upcoming update of the csm mod I made it possible that 'special' helmets are only shown in particular races. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover schrieb:
> In the upcoming update of the csm mod I made it
> possible that 'special' helmets are only shown in
> particular races. :)

Nice :). Is it still possible to send in a special Monaco helmet?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Yes. I only hope that people don't switch helmets with every race as F1 drivers tend to do. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Yes. I only hope that people don't switch helmets
> with every race as F1 drivers tend to do. ;-)

By "drivers" you mean Vettel. ;)
mclarenaustralia Wrote:
> Turbo Lover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yes. I only hope that people don't switch
> helmets
> > with every race as F1 drivers tend to do. ;-)
>
>
> By "drivers" you mean Vettel. ;)

Remember, Vettel switches helmets from qualy to race. So probably "drivers" is more appropriate.

No, I don't want Ed's seat on AMR. But I'm looking for a test seat on a team, because...

On next season, Marcus De Bruyker and Rico Van Smirren will drive for One Racing as test-drivers!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Thank you. It was not Damon in my mind but his father (5 time winner of Monaco, best scoring until a certain Senna won its 6th one, hence the helmet and the name of my driver), but you got a point I didn't notice when I made that choice (some kind of amnesia with this 94 season I suppose) with Hill and Senna in the same team.

Out of interest, who is in charge of the mod for Monaco ? Where do we have to send our liveries if permitted ?

Brett Sinclair écrivait:
> EricMoinet Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > May I use the special livery of my driver in
> > GPG-NC ? (Graham-Ayrton Grimaldi for those that
> > don't follow the series)
>
>
>
> That's a nice one... Great looking helmet of both
> drivers at the beginning of 1994 with Williams,
> Damon Hill and Ayrton Senna da Silva, nice job
> Eric !!!

It's our very sad duty to report that Aston Martin Racing driver Allan Simonsen has died in hospital following his crash on the fourth lap of the Le Mans 24 Hours.

We send our thoughts and prayers to his family.

:(

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I know why I only race in front of the computer. Very sad news indeed...

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Dreadful news. RIP Allen.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Saw the accident as it happened, was such a huge impact. Really sad news to hear that Allan succumbed to his injuries. RIP Allan Simonsen

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
just for the record guys, i'll be away till wednesday and probably i won't be able to check this thread. just in case...

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Very sad news about LeMans... drive in heaven among the stars Allan Simonsen and R.I.P. :(

see link: [news.yahoo.com]

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
Very sad news about LeMans... drive in heaven among the stars Allan Simonsen and R.I.P. :(

see link:

To Erik, now that I know why you made that helmet... I feel stunned, it got two meanings now, 2 Monaco Legends G. Hill and A. Senna and D. Hill and A. Senna (before his fatal crash at Imola) !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2013 12:10PM by Brett Sinclair.
Disappointing result for me at Monza, it's usually one of my better races.
Hope I have a better result in Monte Carlo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy