GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Rats! My nerves and my understeering setup, I knew I needed more front wing angle! Anyway that was great. Another top 10 finish for me, 4 in 5 races so far, and another podium for us! What a battle between the newcomers! And what a honor to battle face to face against Ruben in that powerful TSM, despite the hard driving, it was unforgettable. The car was feeling awesome, sadly I lost control in that last corner. Way to go for ONE!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Could anyone with GPGSL wiki knowledge help me out here.
I trying to create a team infobox (like the ones seen for F1 teams on wikipedia).
I've added the template page (which doesn't appear properly) and I've added the infobox to the Aston Martin page but it just comes up with "no title" and "no information". :(

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2013 05:30AM by mclarenaustralia.
Wow. What a bummer of a race. Somogyi did such a great job getting pole, then battling away with the One Racing. Such a shame to have had that lapse of concentration, effectively ruining the day. And Jakes race, well... only really saw the one shot of him, seemingly coming together with Santilal. Would love to see a replay of the action leading up to that incident before making a true judgement....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
no comment
oh damn, this is what I'd call bad luck.
Charrels after race comments
What a weekend! Great to be on the highest step of the podium here in Japan. Our qualifying was great, we could have scored pole position but we were off by +0.059. Such a shame I could have scored an extra point there.

But I had a very good start and managed to claim the 1st position at the first corner. I had a small off moment at the beginning stage of the race, but managed to keep the car on track. Lost me some time, but the car felt good, the tyres also so we were very fast. My team told me Hunsley's car caught fire, this is very bad because he was fighting for some good points. We need a good amount points from both drivers every race to win the WCC this year, so lets hope the car stay's reliable.

And I almost had the fastest lap, only +0,034 off, this could have given me an extra point. So overall I am very happy, but we can still improve! Now we will party, my new personal sponsor Captain Morgen will make sure of that! Tomorrow with a hangover we leave for Canada, where I hope to arive as championship leader?

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
The car wasn't quick enough, but skill made the difference. The battles on track were hard but fair. Finally I can leave a GP weekend with a smile.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Just wanting to see what people who are interested in the GPGSL Wiki think of the new driver infobox?
I've (mostly) made mine [gpgsuperleague.wikia.com] and I plan on filling it in for every driver as well as updating the pages.
It's a shame there's so much advertising all over the place on the Wiki. Ruins it for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
mclarenaustralia schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just wanting to see what people who are interested
> in the GPGSL Wiki think of the new driver
> infobox?
> I've (mostly) made mine
> [gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]
> and I plan on filling it in for every driver as
> well as updating the pages.

Looking good, or it will as soon as a picture is included ;-) I have an infobox on my page already which I wouldn't want to be changed though. So I suggest that you only change wiki entries for people who haven't done it themselves, yet.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Disappointing

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Round 5 - Japan - Official Results Tables

Round 5 - Japan - Official Standings Tables

Round 5 - Japan - Official Boost Tables

Round 5 - Japan - GPGCL

GPGSL publishes video coverage material to Legge vs. Santilal incident

In a first statement, one member of the GPGSL has stated that there will be no further investigation in the incident since the GPGSL is not eager to become as picky as the F1 race stewards and penalize every single contact that is caused by pure racing. In his opinion the incident is unlucky and probably could have been avoided, like it was by many other drivers in similar situations, but is eventually marked as a racing accident. The member stresses, though, that this is only his personal opinion, that he is pretty sure though that it is in line with the other stewards.

I accept full blame for my incident with Monil. I should have given him more room, but you're racing for each point and things in the heat of the moment happen like that.

Monil, I'm sorry mate ;-)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
A better weekend. Both Jack and Michael were solid throughout the race weekend and did well showing that we do have some pace without boosts. We need to get on top of qualifying as it is killing our season at the moment. Hopefully the upward trend has begun, I really don't like seeing us in 9th place!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 6, Canadian Grand Prix, Montreal are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT Monday 21st January 2013. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Montreal". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Montreal". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

SEASON 8 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S8

Round 1: Albert Park, Australia - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 2: Adelaide, South Australia - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 3: Marina Bay, Singapore - Winner: Ben Johnson - Scuderia Minardi
Round 4: Sepang, Malaysia - Winner: Owen Edwards - True North Racing
Round 5: Suzuka, Japan - Winner: Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 6: Montreal, Canada - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 7: Boromo Superveloz, South America - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 8: Interlagos, Brazil - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 9: Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: Classic Hockenheim, Germany - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: A1-Ring, Austria - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: Imola, San Marino - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Monza, Italy - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: Monte-Carlo, Monaco - 19% - 80 AI Errors
Round 15: Magny-Cours, France - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: Nurburgring Nordschleife, Luxemburg - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 17: Silverstone - Britain - 75% - 40 AI Errors

Am I the only one to like the sight of 5 different race winners in 5 races?

JohnMaverick Schreef:
> Am I the only one to like the sight of 5 different
> race winners in 5 races?

I noticed it! Its good, though I hope I will be the 1st to win 2 races this season :O

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Am I the only one to like the sight of 5 different
> race winners in 5 races?

Nobody at Christel VXR is too syched about it, but then that could be because we are not one of them.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I understand both of your opinions, but for me it satisfies me most, since it shows (at least up to now) that the rule changes before the season have some deep impact, just like it was wished.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy