GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
A nice, clean and solid race for me. It was great fun to battle Mr. Maverick, especially as he's in a superior car to me.

Now I can head on to Japan, stuff my face full of sushi before remembering I don't like it, then drink some Asahi and not give a damn.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
NOOOO! So close to a race win! The whole weekend myself or a car from my team occupied 2nd, guess 1st just wasn't meant to be ...

Anyway very happy with that 2nd place and podium for Gary, he kept his head cool and did what he could! We just messed up with the late pitstop. Connor was driving very fast, however in his attempt to make up for the bad qualify he pushed right off track.
The speed is present at least! 1st and 3rd fastest lap :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Great drive by Jake to get some solid points. Also a great drive by Zsigimond after that off track excursion!
Well done to Owen on getting his first win - a part of me still sees myself in that seat! Well done mate!! (B)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Christel VXR to look to the futrue already?

Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman made a statement of intent by not staying back after the Malaysian Grand Prix. Copeman, who is apparently incensed at his teams now apparent lack of pace, chose to leave the Malaysian track at the earliest opportunity to jet back to the teams Norfolk base for crisis talks. When questioned a team spokesperson said the following; "Obviously the whole team are dissapointed with the performances so far and Chris is simply trying to find a solution that will take us back where he thinks we should be, at the front. We already know that the new qualifying system has hurt us badly this year and we have never got on top of it, so that is the first thing to think about. But its not all doom and gloom; we need to remember that Greg O'Brien is a bright young talent and is going very well in the testers series. We will continue to push and support him throughout the year."

Whilst the spokesperson denied that the team may already be beginning to think about season 9, rumours circulating the paddock, and indeed Copeman's own comments recently, would suggest that they are already giving up on season 8.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

our tempo was good, but after my fault we lost the chance to get some points.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 5, Japanese Grand Prix, Suzuka are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT Wednesday 2nd January 2013. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Suzuka". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Suzuka". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

SEASON 8 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S8

Round 1: Albert Park, Australia - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 2: Adelaide, South Australia - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 3: Marina Bay, Singapore - Winner: Ben Johnson - Scuderia Minardi
Round 4: Sepang, Malaysia - Winner: Owen Edwards - True North Racing
Round 5: Suzuka, Japan - 19% - 10 AI Errors
Round 6: Montreal, Canada - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 7: Boromo Superveloz, South America - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 8: Interlagos, Brazil - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 9: Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: Classic Hockenheim, Germany - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: A1-Ring, Austria - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: Imola, San Marino - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Monza, Italy - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: Monte-Carlo, Monaco - 19% - 80 AI Errors
Round 15: Magny-Cours, France - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: Nurburgring Nordschleife, Luxemburg - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 17: Silverstone - Britain - 75% - 40 AI Errors

Four different winners from four different teams in the first four races! Now where have I seen that before? ;)

Great coverage Tobi :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
8th is very disappointing considering our perf. Of course my mistake was stupid. But it seemed that both Ed and me were heavily lacking pace once again. Very frustrating.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Round 4 - Malaysia - Official Results Tables

Round 4 - Malaysia - Official Standings Tables

Round 4 - Malaysia - Official Boost Tables

Round 4 - Malaysia - GPGCL

bah, another race to forget.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Great race for us both :-) Nice podium Carlos. Driving through the field was fun, but I was cought out a little by that late shower. Buth 9th is nice anyway

From 5th to 10th in the testers championship. No doubt my worse session so far. But I vow to bounce back and retake my position inside the top 10.

Re: GPGSL S8 Round 4 - Malaysian Grand Prix - RACE POSTED!!!
Date: December 29, 2012 05:24PM
Posted by: danm
WOWSERS! Let me read that again! :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
3rd in the constructors standings, 1st place is not to far away so we are stil in the race!
5th in the drivers standings, with 2 points difference with the 3rd place. So thats not going to bad.

Now we need to fight for podiums every race, and get some victorys.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Stoopid schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Four different winners from four different teams
> in the first four races! Now where have I seen
> that before? ;)
>
> Great coverage Tobi :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
strange race, good job by Jake, Zsigmond with bad luck, well, let's get to the next race.
Aw man that was bad and I should feel bad :(.
Hmm interesting race. Big congratulations to Gary for a fantastic weekend, a win was sooo close but still 2nd is awesome! My race was improving quickly, but I pushed it a little too hard and all my hard work was undo. Still fastest lap, 3 in 4 races shows we have pretty good pace!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Well a disappointing race but nice to be still in a solid position in the standings.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy