F1 Races Archive - Full Races!!

Posted by Slash 
F1 Races Archive - Full Races!!
Date: February 28, 2012 10:19PM
Posted by: Slash
For anyone interested, i know there's youtube and all but they don't have everything

i just found this forum containing full F1 Races.

i recommend downloading jdownloader to have all the links at once

[www.tremek.com]

my first download was 2003 Monza GP.. Amazing!
Re: F1 Races Archive - Full Races!!
Date: February 29, 2012 08:03PM
Posted by: 3tec
I know that site ;) You have to download the stuff at the right moment because they get deleted after some weeks, but they might be reuploaded again. :-)
Date: February 29, 2012 09:35PM
Posted by: thestig88
or use youtubedownloader and download stuff of youtube, not the best quality but footage never the less.
Date: February 29, 2012 09:46PM
Posted by: EC83
I use RealPlayer to download videos off of YouTube. The only problem with the vids being on there is the dirtbags at FOM keep having them taken down(That's with races that have been uploaded in several or many clips - complete races in one single clip seem to be alright).

Date: March 14, 2012 08:11PM
Posted by: mclarenf1fan
I can't see why FOM are quite that anal about taking old races down. It's not like they've released historic season packages on DVD or anything! The season reviews I can understand but old VHS recordings from 20 years ago..come on!
Date: December 18, 2012 10:16PM
Posted by: thestig88
Could any of the brazilian members here be able to point me to where I can get the 1998 Brazilian GP Globo TV coverage please?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2012 10:23PM by thestig88.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy