Andreigp4's ironic Formula1 thread [**Indefinite Break**]

Posted by andreigp4 
So Mark Webber eyes a pilot's licence with help from Australian airline Qantas.

Rumours has it that Qantas were really impressed after viewing Mark Webber's Resume:

Take off technique 10/10:

Landing obviously can be improved:

Bring your own crash helmets!!!

____
Re: Andreigp4's ironic Formula1 thread
Date: July 05, 2011 01:07AM
Posted by: andreigp4

Sebastian Vettel caught spying by the cameras after the European Grand Prix Qualifying sesion had ended.

Though not quite sure what he was checking on Lewis's car, Sebastian went to take a peek at the Ferrari 150th. He was "obviously" looking for one of these:

Next time maybe!

____
Date: July 05, 2011 01:23AM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia
But Vettel is looking at Alonso's car.... or is that part of the joke?
Date: July 05, 2011 01:44AM
That edit should settle it :)

____
Date: July 05, 2011 02:24PM
Recent report say that Formula 1′s change to green V6 turbo engines will be delayed until 2014. Also delaying: the launch of the next Mobil 1 oil product to suit new regulation!

____
Date: July 05, 2011 02:38PM
Renault signed a contract for 2012 with British F1 team Williams. It seems that anybody can get these days the Renault championship wining engine except for the works car.

We asked Renault chief Eric Bouiller what he thinks about the lack of pace in his car. He replied simply: "-I don't know...Maybe because we are black!"

____
Date: July 05, 2011 03:03PM
Posted by: Slash
"maybe beacuse we're black", LMAO, never saw it coming, the mobil one was good too
Date: July 05, 2011 03:44PM
Hope I will not get a ban for that one ;). It's not racist I just described the picture. If other people are watching this topic maybe I would post (not every day) regularly till the end of the season.

____
Date: July 05, 2011 09:05PM
Renault technical director James Allison said earlier today that he feels his cars won't lose downforce following recent rule change regarding exhaust. Rumor has it that Renault's new technical recruit, Darth Vader, might play an important role in this area.

"May the downforce be with you!"

____
Date: July 05, 2011 09:41PM
ESPN reports that Force India has collaborated with renowned motorsport artist Dexter Brown to create an art car that will be auctioned for charity. Paul di Resta and Adrian Sutil will also join the bid in attempt to give Nico Hulkenberg something to trash during free practice.

&NR=1

____
Date: July 06, 2011 10:18PM
Jenson Button has told ESPN that a wet weekend at the British Grand Prix could enhance McLaren's chances of beating Red Bull.

Recent spy photos taken at Woking confirm that McLaren mechanics are practicing rain-dancing, as a backup plan, in case clouds fail to appear over Silverstone.

Read full story...

____
Date: July 07, 2011 10:55PM
F1 pundits say that Formula 1 veteran driver Rubens Barichello could be axed next season from Williams. The Grove based team has an engine contract with Renault for 2012 which may attract a rising star sooner rather than later.

Read full story here...

____
Date: July 07, 2011 11:12PM
It was announced earlier this week that Virgin Racing will extend their Formula 1 spell in pursuit of that illusive F1 victory in the championship.

Read full story here...

____
!!! IMPORTANT !!! : First of all, I didn’t expect this many visitors on my blog in the first week and I would like to thank each and every one of you for the support shown. Now, I know that we live in different time zones across the world and that we all love Formula 1. Because I don’t like to spoil anyone’s F1 weekend, all of my blog links will contain ***SPOILER ALERT*** (if necessary) and also no thumbnail will be selected for that same post. To wrap things up, Grandprixgames.org and its Facebook page are free to surf from my behalf.

Thank you once again!

Some people consider this as spam and it's good to hear that. It's their point of view and they're entitled to have one. But I don't see it as that!

Maybe I exaggerated with posts on the Facebook account (but isn't Facebook the mother of spam and mass messages?). Anyway, I have a clickable banner and even reduced its size (not spam), I do not post links outside this topic about my blog on GPG (not spam) and so on.

I will keep posting for those who want stuff like this. If attracts a ban form GPG so be it! I didn't breach any rule as far as I am concerned.

Cheers!

____
Formula 1 chief executive Bernie Ecclestone talked last month about the introduction of a “rain button”' to ensure excitement during a Formula 1 Grand Prix.

Well, that would not be the case for UK’s Silverstone circuit, as they will more likely receive a “sun button”.

Read more here...

____

A bug on the new Silverstone track: bits of tarmac missing.

Read full story here...

____
Fernando Alonso said after the British GP qualifying session that: “We are at a circuit that definitely does not suit the characteristics of our car and to be just over a tenth off first is a great sign"

Read full story here...

____

To fit, or not to fit?, that is the question.

Read full story here...

____
Lewis Hamilton was frustrated by the fuel crisis during the race: “Unfortunately about 20 laps from the end I had to save fuel, massively,” said Hamilton for SpeedTV.

Read full story here...

____
Mark Webber was unhappy with the attitude of his team for the last three laps. Christian Horner himself came out the radio to tell the Australian that he has to: maintain the gap.

Read full story here...

____
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy