(Funny captions) - New Thread

Posted by Carlitox 
Re: (Funny captions) - New Thread
Date: March 25, 2013 01:14PM
Posted by: Toki

The Real Story of the Race was that the Renault's fell apart and the Ferrari's didn't.
Rosberg headed for the sliproad and retired, probably because of Nicotin starvation they have still not given him a helmet with a little hole in it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2013 08:24PM by Toki.
Date: June 09, 2013 08:41AM
Posted by: mortal

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 09, 2013 09:16AM
Posted by: thestig88
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!Classic!!!
Date: June 27, 2013 03:14PM

The Real Story of the Race was that the Renault's fell apart and the Ferrari's didn't.
Rosberg headed for the sliproad and retired, probably because of Nicotin starvation they have still not given him a helmet with a little hole in it.
Date: July 22, 2013 12:34PM
[url=

][/url]

Date: August 04, 2013 10:30PM
Posted by: flat tyre

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Date: August 05, 2013 08:48PM
Posted by: EC83
Wish these photos didn't have text already on them, it spoils the caption competition a bit.

RE The Badoer photo: "Take strong laxatives before driving they said. They'll evacuate you and reduce your weight they said. They never mentioned taking them at least an hour before driving so I wouldn't fart and follow through while cornering. AAAAAAARRRGGHH!!! And last time they made me bleed!!"

RE The photo directly above it:
SD: "We called it Ferrabull"
LdM: "Imma get Badoer to fart on your head."

Date: August 09, 2013 02:59PM
Posted by: Diax F1

Mark Webber's new pit crew and car for Spa.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2013 03:22PM by Diax F1.
Date: November 18, 2013 11:20PM
I saw someone do something like this somewhere else (can't remember where, I'm afraid!), but I just put these together using the pics on f1.com.

I present to you... the average 2013 F1 driver, and his helmet! (who looks strangely like Timo Glock with Hamilton's helmet)

EDIT: changed the two pictures a bit so they're easier to see

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2013 03:11PM by flat tyre.
Date: November 21, 2013 01:48AM
LMAO Diax, that's brilliant!

Flat Tyre - that's awesome. It kinda reminds me of the live ESPN coverage of the 1990 Brazilian GP, where they went off on a tangent towards the end of the race and read out a compilation they'd made of an "average" of all the drivers in that race - height, build, nationality etc etc. It was fun and interesting to listen to, and definitely better than anything I remember the BBC commentators doing at that time.

Date: November 21, 2013 03:19AM
Posted by: Carlitox

One does not simply hold off Hulkenberg ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: November 26, 2013 06:29PM
All somebody needs to do now is give Alonso long white hair :p

EC83 - aha, maybe that's what I was thinking of? It would be interesting to hear some of those, if you can remember them.

Sauber need to get a better simulator :-)

Date: February 01, 2014 02:12PM
Posted by: IWE

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: February 28, 2014 01:30PM
Posted by: mortal

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 01, 2014 01:15PM
Posted by: gareth
I've got a Mars Bar and half a can of Coke I could offer - that's worth about the same at the moment, right?
Date: March 19, 2014 04:18PM
Posted by: Carlitox

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: April 05, 2014 12:06PM
Posted by: IWE

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: April 20, 2014 10:26PM
Posted by: n00binio
Not sure if it fits this topic but i met our dear friend Maldonado in a Diablo III dungeon. Seems that besides being a F1 driver he also works as a blacksmith. Maybe all the crashes are just due to him mixing up his two jobs...

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: April 21, 2014 03:56AM
Date: May 08, 2014 03:00PM
I remember the Raikkonen one from years ago... but they've updated it ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy