Pit stop statistics/strategies

Posted by iaquinta 
Pit stop statistics/strategies
Date: November 23, 2015 11:58AM
Posted by: iaquinta
Hey everybody,
I'm searching for a website which shows the pit stop schedules/strategy. The official F1 website had it, but after the update they removed it. Does somebody know where I can find the strategies? Didnt find something with google, so maybe one of you guys know where I should look for it.

Thanks in advance!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2015 11:58AM by iaquinta.
Re: Pit stop statistics/strategies
Date: November 23, 2015 01:28PM
Posted by: Atticus.
The pit stop list is up on FIA.com after each and every GP. (That's the same Formula1.com used to publish.)

My workthread - [www.grandprixgames.org]
Full of classic F1/non-F1 track layouts

My blog about F1 performance analysis - [thef1formbook.wordpress.com]
Date: November 23, 2015 02:02PM
Posted by: seanmikeuk
All race details are put on the Formula 1 websit after each race at the link below:

[www.fia.com]

Just click on the race you want and then click on Show Menu and click on Event & Timing Information. All race documentation are shown and clicking on them will bring up a box where you can either view the file or save it.
Date: November 23, 2015 07:42PM
Posted by: iaquinta
Thanks guys, I know about the actual season ones, but before there were the schedules for every season. I'm especially searching the schedules for older seasons.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy