The Official 2016 Formula One Season

Posted by madotter 
Yeah, that's just the E23. It seems it was more of a Renault "we're coming back to F1 here's our drivers and sponsors" kinda launch rather than an official livery launch; the team hinted it'll look different when Melbourne rolls around.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
I certainly hope so because that's a diabolically uninspiring livery. It's like the 1992 Minardi with all the good bits pulled off.
We need the 2010 livery without the red bits. Even the red bits, on that car, were nice.

I have fond memories of Kubica just destroying everyone that year at Singapore on new tyres, he was such an amazing driver, it's a massive shame what happened to him.

Here: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2016 11:31PM by Laton.
Yup, they've confirmed the livery WILL change before Australia!
DTM Champion Pascal Wehrlein confirmed at Manor

[www.bbc.com]

Meh <_<

The Real Story of the Race was that the Renault's fell apart and the Ferrari's didn't.
Rosberg headed for the sliproad and retired, probably because of Nicotin starvation they have still not given him a helmet with a little hole in it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2016 03:25PM by Toki.
Not a massive surprise to be honest, it's a good deal for both sides. Merc get to put a protege in a F1 car and potentially develop him to graduate to the works team, whilst Manor get some technical support / time in the wind tunnel.

wehrlein number 94 on formula1.com
rio haryanto to drive for manor see bbc.com/f1
Bad pic, it's really nice!!! Two secs....

I love that! Refreshing after essentially the same colours for years. Loving the matt finish.

Shame about the Total boards yet again...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2016 07:42PM by Laton.
Red Bull on the sidepods could've used some yellow/white borders imo.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I quite like it... But don't get why they went to the bother of launching it on an old show car, it's not like they had a new team corporate launch to do like Renault.

[www.f1fanatic.co.uk]

RedBull 2016 Livery ...

Oh dear, ....how ghastly !

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
I don't mind it apart from the logo on the sidepods. As kedy said it could have used some a white stroke on the logo, but the matt finish looks great.
It reminds me of the Sauber C14 a little, but only a little.

It'll look great with the new purple ultra-softs and the red super-softs too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2016 11:14PM by Laton.
Oh no!!

It's awful!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2016 11:18PM by madotter.
I actually really like it! Nice to see a bit of a change.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
It's a bit meh - I preferred the purple tinted livery. I second Laton's '95 Sauber comparison.

Could be so much better..

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy