Re: Sad news
Date: March 25, 2014 09:05PM
Posted by: Slash
johnace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even if he recovers he wont be himself
> anymore...so in a sense the Schumacher we all knew
> has already died :( so tragic.

by June we'll know, until then we have to wait.
Date: April 25, 2014 04:35PM
Posted by: Frantic
some media here is saying Schumacher woke up from the coma and recognized his wife, apparently Sabine Kehm said that to RTL (German livers can confirm this?). If so, this is a VERY big step!

Date: April 25, 2014 05:02PM
Posted by: xSilvermanx
sadly I can't find anything like that. The last confirmed news I heard (confirmed or told by Sabine Kehm) was that of moments of awareness/consciousness. A quick google-search had no signs whatsoever that these news would be true.
Sorry but until there is a video of Sabine Kehm telling this (which I'd happily share with you and translate, if necessary) I highly doubt this news.
Date: April 25, 2014 06:24PM
Posted by: marcl
This is all I could find.

[www.fanatix.com]

I hope its true but far to many experienced doctors have said over the months that he has brain damage on both sides which will not recover.

Edit, this just appeared.

Meanwhile, Formula 1 journalist Nicola Pohl denied the reports on his twitter account a while after the news was released.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2014 06:26PM by marcl.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy