2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix ***SPOILERS***
Date: November 03, 2013 02:11PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Wow, no thread yet.

Kimi... what the hell was that??
Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix ***SPOILERS***
Date: November 03, 2013 02:49PM
Posted by: gareth
And Sebastian leading by 28 secs after 25 laps?? Yes pit stops in action but bloody hell.

Massa on fire!
Date: November 03, 2013 02:51PM
And who is Sutil's girlfriend? Holy crap!
Date: November 03, 2013 03:04PM
He's clearly paying her. We all know which way he leans.
Date: November 03, 2013 03:20PM
Well, ahem, if only we could afford THAT. I'm sure she's got a lovely personality.

Why is Ricardo doing so rubbish tonight?
Date: November 03, 2013 03:50PM
He has a Red Bull drive, innit. No need to try any more...
Date: November 03, 2013 04:37PM
Posted by: J i m
Nice race if you looked past P1.

Vettel was once again in a league of his own, he's the F1 driver everyone else is now just F2 ;-)

Webber inevitably threw it away at the start (as we knew he would) but he wouldn't have been quick enough to push Seb anyway. He put a nice move on Britney who himself had solid drive to the podium.

A slightly flat afternoon for Grosjean but if a flat drive brings P4.. I'll think he'll take it.

Good recovery by Alonso, slightly helped by Ferrari bringing Massa in early for their second stops because they knew any "Fernando is faster than you" message would be ignored ;)

Good stuff by Force India who made the one stopper work and put both cars in the points.

Hamilton got slightly mugged by a lack of straight line speed and hence lost track position which harmed his race.

Perez was mainly anomalous but brought it home in the points.

Williams. They should really have capitalized on the retrograde exhaust improving the handling and consistency of the car as well as Kimi and Button being eliminated from contention and didn't.

Good start by Maldonaldo but probably pitted a lap or two too early, slow pit-stops and unusually for him lost out in the wheel to wheel stuff later on.

Bottas once again lost it all at the start and even got overtaken by both Caterhams in the first couple of laps. And this was the key... because it lost him a massive amount of time. Once past the Caterhams his first stint was good but he wasted too much time when he got overtaken by a faster car, his second stint was very strong and he held track position. But the second pit-stop was always coming because he hadn't yet used the softer tyres and he was never going to regain what he lost in the first couple of laps. A poor pit-stop simply compounded the problem.

A replay of India for Button.. I really do not understand why they went for the softs on the wing change again. In India that meant that not only was he out of sync but out of track position twice and it was exactly the same again today.

Kimi.. his mistake today.

Date: November 03, 2013 08:27PM
Posted by: RenaultFan
Not a bad race outside vettel's dominance

Why do I have a sneaking feeling the last time we see Kimi this year was him getting in his road car leaving the circuit? I hope he gets his pay figured out and will race in America and Brazil
Date: November 03, 2013 10:11PM
Posted by: n00binio
[www.dailymotion.com]

LOL ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: November 03, 2013 11:18PM
Posted by: gav
That is epic. :D
Date: November 03, 2013 11:33PM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
lololololol ;) ;) ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: November 04, 2013 01:05AM
Posted by: EC83
Genius. No other word for him really. :D

Date: November 04, 2013 01:05PM
Posted by: RenaultFan
That was pretty funny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy