Obituary: HRT

Posted by Incident 2k9 
Re: Obituary: HRT
Date: November 28, 2012 09:23PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
What I'm hearing now is that HRT have paid their entry fee thanks to sponsor KH-7. This isn't over yet...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: November 28, 2012 10:48PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Maybe their new car will be lime-green with @#$%&-stains on it. It will still be the most attractive yet. Their current one is too reminiscent of Super Aguri.
Date: December 01, 2012 08:16PM
And that's it. HRT have officially run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible.

[en.espnf1.com]

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Date: December 01, 2012 10:30PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
:( What people fail to realise is (without Adrian Newey) it usually takes teams 2/3 DECADES to become truly competitve, and around 5-8 years to be midfield runners.

Why after just 3 seasons are we so surprised they're all at the back ...

They'd all get there given stability and some support.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2012 02:20AM by ipswich2007.
Date: December 02, 2012 04:42AM
Posted by: Morbid
Why...?

Because people have always love to hate on the those that are at the back of the grid. I can't remember it being otherwise.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: December 02, 2012 06:48PM
Morbid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why...?
>
> Because people have always love to hate on the
> those that are at the back of the grid. I can't
> remember it being otherwise.

I respect EVERY team that's been at the back of the grid; plus, I seem to remember that Minardi was a team that everyone loved. I know I did...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy