Help me please problem with my GP3

Posted by mimiti 
Help me please problem with my GP3
Date: February 17, 2012 09:03PM
Posted by: mimiti
Hello

I installed Grand Prix 3 version 1.13, nocd patch, GPxPatch when I play with the original carset everything is fine but when I install a new carset and a new carshape my games stopped working.

Thanks
Michel
Re: Help me please problem with my GP3
Date: February 17, 2012 11:31PM
Posted by: pescador11
Hi Michel. I'm new to GP3 but I'm learning as I go along. Are you sure your new carset is for GP3 1.13 and not GP3 2000? Also try running in debug mode within the GPxPatch Menu and see if that helps. Is GP3 Edit pointing to the right directory? I"ve learned how to install tracks also. It took me a while but I'm slowly getting it. I'm still no expert though. lol I'll come back later to see if I can help you some more.
Date: February 17, 2012 11:55PM
Posted by: mimiti
Hello Pescador11

No matter what I install carsets GP3 stops after a while.
sorry for my English.

Michel
Date: February 18, 2012 02:47AM
If I were you I'd un-install GP3, delete any files left over and reboot the system. I'd then patch to 1.13 and install the specific No Cd patch for 1.13 and then re-install GP3 Edit. Making sure its pointing to the correct directory. Unfortunately you've probably tried this anyways. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but keep us posted. I'd love to get you off and running with new carsets and tracks. You're going to love what this community has done with GP3. Thanks to all you guys and gals BTW for your wonderful work. You've made GP3 look and feel like a new Sim.
Date: February 18, 2012 03:14AM
Michel...I know, I know, first things first but as soon as you get GP3 Running with new carsets you're going to have to try the Belini Tracks. Ipswich2007 was kind enough to make the MegaPack available for us. The links are under the "Belini Megapack Released" thread. Man, these tracks are amazing. You won't be disappointed. I'll help you install them. They're certainly worth the effort! These tracks are "reduced" in order for them to work with GP3 1.13 because they're really made for GP3 2000. At least that's my understanding. I may be wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2012 03:16AM by pescador11.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy