GPGSL-3 Season 6 - Corona Gran Premio de Mexico - on Jul 29th!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Next week, Russian GP!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
If someone wants to put two different cars on 7th Season, no problem!! But atenttion: IT'S NECESSARY TO USE THE SAME SPONSOR FOR BOTH CARS!!

I posted Russian qualifying on site!!!

hello everybody, i would be very interested to join! is some team looking for a pilot?

___“Oiııo..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2012 12:30AM by pirx.
pirx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hello everybody, i would be very interested to
> join! is some team looking for a pilot?
>
>
> ___“Oiııo..

OK... please, name and nationality! =D

..Tim Roedl, AUT

proud to be part of it!

I want to introduce myself for all team owners & drivers with a short description of my skills and experiences as a GPx race driver:

Everything started, or should I say happened to me at times when car engines had a maximum power of 100 mhz, tanks a maximum load of a few mb and fuckin expensive cars but already equiped with a 16bit exhaust (: I was visiting a good friend of mine those days back in the early 90´s when he told me about a new uprising F1GP racing serie -he always was on top with news and rumors and that was my luck. What followed had a big impact on me because I gathered a seat and drove season by season besides Carlos Sanchez, Kurt Langer and all the other "originals" of racing history. First time in my life I was really sitting in a racecar with it´s wheels on track, I couldn´t believe! This years were covered with lots of fun, lost wheels and broken wings, somehow even survived horrible crashes.

The uprising of GP2serie five years later brought the fact that I was racing first time of my life in the highest league all over the world, together with well known racing geniuses like Senna, Mansell and Zanardi. Even the son of JP Belmondo, Paul was on board, what times! My skills were progressing fast due to uncounted sideraces at many unforgettable locations all over the planet: Elkhart Lake, Stuw Lake, Daytona 500,.. a never ending list of fantastic corners and straights, my smooth working 400mhz Celeron which I overclocked to 600 did it without watercooling!

I reached cloud7 when GP3 arrived! - Wow what a view, but where´s the engine to power it up to 25.6fps? -nowhere in my pocket, so back to GP2 for years and let reality pass. But all those GP2 years came to an end when I got a new job besides racing circus and my valet was able to buy me a smooth working 1000mhz PIII. So my next years were saved and filled with getting closer to 25.6, new physics, carsetups and incredible interesting, beautiful racetracks! As life goes on I met my wife at an afterrace party at San Francisco track. 9 month later in 2005 our son was born. I will never forget Kimi when he said "habemus papam" at the press conference in corsica after this spectacular wetrace when hours before my son was born and I drove the most relaxed race of my life.

Now, back after years in milk and honey, settled with mhz for feeding the doves I feel hungry again and wanna know it: do my skills last for the GPG SuperLeague?

Teamowners, I will try to give my best!

thx!
tim

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2012 03:51PM by pirx.
Great, Tim!!

Hi, guys. Race video and results here!!

video: [vimeo.com]

Nice points for me on sprint and for Marcus on full, have to keep trying to climb up the tables while helping him take his back 2 back title :-) come on VTR!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
We're back in business... thx to two second places from Carlos and myself.
Great work from all the VTR team...
Thx guys...

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Brillant, Dan Paddock!!!

great race for our team :)
nice job Carlos and Marcus (Y)

-------------------------------
good sprint,but poor full race.
16th in standings,not bad for my 1st season.

Kimi forever!
too many DNFs for us this year...

My GPGSL Career
Sprint race was awful, but the full race was decent.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
An excellent weekend for us! Well chuffed with that :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Fantastic to win, I'm surging up the drivers table and we are up to 3rd in the Constructors :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Hi, guys. I re-activated XPG site, and will put results there again! Look: [www.gpgsl3.xpg.com.br]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2012 05:50PM by Rod_vs.
First win this season, yes! :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy