All Carshapes and Carsets from 1950 to 2010 in 2 links file

Posted by eosduffy 
I have compiled all the Carsets and Carshapes from 1969-2010, circulating on the various pages of gp3 and I've put together in a single file for download, if you think that is useful put it in downloads.

(Sorry, but the 2004 carset not found and why not)

carsets 1969 to 2010

some pictures

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2010 07:33PM by eosduffy.
This post is now linked to the GP3 FAQ. Nice work. :-) Please add your relevant links.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
great idea and to complete the season sets, i've compiled the earlier seasons from 1950 - 1968 and added the missing season 2004 in a single file, too

[www.megaupload.com]
perfect (Y)(Y)(Y) that way and are all seasons links in just 2 links, I expect anybody to ask about any carset season .... no longer have an excuse ja, ja, ja
just gp3 or gp3 2k aswell???

hope its for gp3 2k, been watching season reviews from the 70´s, wow!! loved it! everything were so much more friendly, and safety, haha, there were none!

fantastic to see how close the cars were with the fans and marshalls....
Awesome work dudes, Thank y'all very very much :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Hi eosduffy

Just downloaded the 1950 to 2010 folder to see if their was anything I didn't have. I notice the 1988 carshape is wrong!!! The one in the folder has a high nose.

Tyrrell still No1 B.A.R None
here's a 1988 carshape with low nose :)

[www.mediafire.com]
Hi !!!!

The link is not working....

where can I find these file ?

Evandro ( Brazil )
:-(

Evandro ( Brazil )
Check your pm :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Hi friends !!!

The link posted by eosduffy is not working ( carsets 1969 to 2010 ) - [www.megaupload.com]
The same posted by quickslick ( carsets 1950 - 1968 ) - [www.megaupload.com]

Tks

Evandro ( Brazil )
hi Evandro, i've uploaded all carsets in one package, here's the new link :)

[www.file-upload.net]
Thank you all very much! - so usefull & handy!!!

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
here's the correct carshape 1988 [www.file-upload.net]
Hi !!!!!!

Tks to send the link.

Evandro ( Brazil )
your welcome :)
thanks very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy