Future Grand Prix Series (FGPS) - Race 5 (Spain) Online

Posted by Flost 
FERRARI DOMINATES PARIS QUALIFYING

Ferrari was dominating the Qualifying Session at Paris. Robert Kubica took Pole Position from Teammate Fernando Alonso. The Toyotas of Jarno Trulli and Mattias Ekström will start from the Second Row. World Championship Leader Kimi Räikkönen starts down in 6th Position right behind Renaults Felipe Massa.

Toyota F1 Press Release

Not a good result for Toyota here. only one point is simply not enough, especially not when both cars are almost a lap down. We really need to sort this out and make sure we improve for Paris.

Paris Qualifying

This is what I'm talking about, again a Toyota coloured second row behind the unstopable Ferrari team. We need to use our speed and pretty good reliability to make it onto the podium today or maybe even win it here in Paris.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2009 02:00PM by van keeken.
Red Bull Racing press release
The team was extremely happy that Jenson Button was able to score their first points of the season. And even their first podium finish.
Though RBR have been quite unlucky in the first races, they hope to get better in order to reach the expectations set.
FERRARI PRESS RELEASE:
The team is happy about the result, because Kubica drove fantasticall and Alonso drove the normal speed.
We hope, that the result is the same in the race, but with Alonso at the frist place and Kubica at the second
Hi,

Have just worked out a new Renault... As Stoopid wanted a 2006-Style Renault and i like the one of 09 much more :D Here is a mix of both Versions... What do you think?

Yeh its good, but if you don't mind I'd sooner keep the 2006 one, just love that livery :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
And i hate the livery ;p
what do you think of that one?

Why are you so determined to change the livery? You've not tried to change any one else. I'm quite happy with the one I have.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
iSport Press Release
---------------------
What a fast series. The first race in Las Vegas as our highlight. After it, we had some problems, but we hope, that we can drive in Paris a good race like in Vegas.
why? because i have to see it all the time ;p
Ah another failure on the race :(

Poor qualifying too in Paris

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá...

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Flost Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> F1 News Ticker +++
>
> Pre Qualifying at Paris is done... I am really
> sorry for ART and Ocean - they will be not in the
> race...

why not??????????????????

willward Wrote:
> why not??????????????????

Didn't qualify via pre-qualifying.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
id like you to replace the art livery with this please ive just changed the colour and logos

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2009 07:42PM by willward.
Flost Wrote:
> F1 News Ticker +++
>
> Pre Qualifying at Paris is done... I am really
> sorry for ART and Ocean - they will be not in the
> race...

Hi Flost!

How do you do the pre-quali?

I'm interested to know not only to understand why my ORT team never qualifies ;) but mainly because i would like to do something similar in my personal championships.

Thanks in advance!
he does it by teams which i dont think is a good idea tbh

so outta the 2 cars only both can qualify if one is say 21st and the other is 23rd both cant enter because the cut off is after 22

willward Wrote:
> he does it by teams which i dont think is a good
> idea tbh
>
> so outta the 2 cars only both can qualify if one
> is say 21st and the other is 23rd both cant enter
> because the cut off is after 22

i guess Flost's decision is like that because on gp3 1.13 you always have to have 2 identical liveries per team (apart from the numbering detail)....not like gp32k in which i think is possible to do different liveries within the same team.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2009 12:19AM by ivocalha.
exactly.... btw.... will have a little break, my girlfriend is here atm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy