New Graphics Card

Posted by OldIsGold 
New Graphics Card
Date: July 30, 2014 08:47AM
Posted by: OldIsGold
Hi, I currently run gp3 on a nvidia GeForce 6150se nforce 430 onboard graphics, and AMD athlon 64 x2 5000+ at 2.61ghz with 4 gbs of ram.

I want to upgrade cheaply to a Radeon HD 6770 1gb and I want to know if any of you guys have one and I want to know how it performs with gp3?

Someone gave me a copy of f1 2013 and I want to see how it compares to gp3. Don't worry though, I'll still be playing plenty of gp3, that's why I'm asking if the graphics card works with go3 :)

Thanks in advance
Re: New Graphics Card
Date: July 30, 2014 09:13AM
Posted by: pirx
..here runs a Radeon HD3850 and a HD4800 without any probs. also belini tracks..

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Date: July 30, 2014 02:02PM
does f1 2013 work well with a radeon 6770?

and AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ dual core?
Date: July 30, 2014 03:04PM
..don´t know. it works "driveable" with a NVidia GT9600M and this onboard-gpu is from 2008 and has 512MB grafic-ram.

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: July 30, 2014 03:09PM
What cpu?drivable meaning low fps, low graphics setting ?

I can live with that.

What's the cpu?
Date: July 30, 2014 04:07PM
cpu=2x2,8GHz

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: July 30, 2014 08:40PM
Woah, that's way out of my range, no wonder that onboard one worked fine
Date: July 30, 2014 09:00PM
I tested F1 2011, 12, 13 and liked it for a short time. after these 2 weeks I went back to gp3 & GPL.

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: July 31, 2014 01:14AM
Lol, just ordered my Radeon 6770, hope it works in my pci express slot without toning the game down too much

I have an oldish motherboard
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy