GP3-Edit on win 7

Posted by Fonsega 
GP3-Edit on win 7
Date: December 06, 2012 10:13PM
Posted by: Fonsega
I cant instal GP3-Edit on my win 7 its say it cant run on 64bit system.
Anyone know how to fix this ? I heard if you just have the files and copy paste them they work.
So someone can copy paste his GP3-Edit in a Zip or Rar file from is instalation folder so i can try it ?
Thank you.
Re: GP3-Edit on win 7
Date: December 07, 2012 11:07AM
Posted by: shlund
Yes... :)

You have to get a allready installed folder, which you just need to copy to your PC..

After that you open GP3Edit and can choose the carset you want... :)

I wanted I could make an upload of the basic GP3Edit folder for further downloads on Win7 :)
Date: December 07, 2012 11:47AM
Posted by: pirx
ahoi!

I just uploaded it to "Downloads > Grand Prix 3 > GP3 Editors / Utilities" - it should be available soon!

cheers!
Date: December 07, 2012 01:18PM
I dont see a download section on this site ? Anyway thank you very much already !
Hope you can explain me how to get to the download section.
Date: December 07, 2012 01:25PM
Upper right corner "Jump to forum..." and choose Grand Prix 3/GP3 Editors_utilities....

It should be available asap thanks to Pirx... :>
Date: December 07, 2012 03:49PM
GP3Editor is also included en download section GP3 Editors/ Various Editors... (together with some other usefull editors for GP3)... :)
Date: December 08, 2012 04:20PM
Thanks guys ! Now i have this problem. I have an amd phenom x6 1090t. But my processor occupancy is around 900 how can i fix this ??
Date: December 08, 2012 10:24PM
Posted by: pirx
read this thread, there are many hints:
[www.grandprixgames.org]

if that doesn´t help start a new thread..

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy