Correct some tracks

Posted by Rod_vs 
Correct some tracks
Date: February 01, 2012 02:08PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Hi, guys. Well, I'd like to post here some tracks with little problems (or that needs some corrections):

PatagĂ´nia (ARG) - needs to correct CC line - download
Estoril (POR) (made by Scandura) - needs to put more jams - download
Cairo (EGY) - needs to put checkered flag man - download
Sutton Park Infield (USA) - needs to put jackman and pit men on correct place, because they are on place of flag men!! - download
Andrestorp (SWE) - needs to put pit building and put checkered flag man - download
Surfers Paradise (AUS) - I sent a new DAT file, but it doesn't work. This new file contains the correct track on "esses". So, needs to make it work! - download

Well, if someone wants to make these things on these tracks, no problem!! Only put here the new DAT, with this correction (and link to download folder, if changes on JAMs.

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Re: Correct some tracks
Date: February 01, 2012 05:56PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Check your mail Rodrigo, i sent you corrected Cairo.
Feel free to put it where you want here or on your site.
Bye.
Claudio
Date: February 04, 2012 05:46PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Thanks, Claudio. Soon, I'll correct all tracks!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: February 18, 2012 02:38PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Andrestorp (SWE) - needs to put pit building and put checkered flag man
from the folder name And03jam it seems my version. what pit building you mean? in the car parking area? in that pitlane there is no building because there is no pitlane there. the real pitlane in on the other side of the track and there is the real pit building there. i put the pits there because the real one was too short for gp3. will check for the flag man

Sutton Park Infield (USA) - needs to put jackman and pit men on correct place, because they are on place of flag men!!
i tried to fix it with no success, but i recently discovered something about jackmen in gp3200 so will have a look soon

Estoril (POR) (made by Scandura) - needs to put more jams
this was intended as beta. if nobody will work on it before i'll queue it again

Cairo (EGY) - needs to put checkered flag man
i thought it was there, i'll check it soon

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2012 02:46PM by R_Scandura.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy