Q to trackmakers about ingame farsight of RIBBONS & OBJECTS [solved]

Posted by pirx 
..right now I´m dealing with ribbons and objects and how far away they get visible.
I found commands like "View Distance ahead" (0x81) & "Extended View-Distance To InFront" (0xbe) but don´t know how they really work.

-What does the argument "a2" /valid range 60-255 mean? also "location code: 32=left 16=right?

All I found out is to delete the oposit commands "View Distance behind" & "Extended View-Distance To Behind" as they interfer with ribbons-visability.

-Are there any more commands that control how far away objects and/or ribbons get visible??

thx for help!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2015 11:13PM by pirx.
Tim, have a look here [gadareth.altervista.org]
..that´s what I was looking for. I didn´t check it as I wanted to dedicate myself to the cameras later..

For me it´s already incredible to drive my childhood-dream-circuit, a real existing village-roadcourse used until the seventies. just 7km away from my homevillage. -until now with just trees at the trackside :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy