F1 1987 Track pack from Ettore much antisipated

Posted by Elio2013 
F1 1987 Track pack from Ettore much antisipated
Date: July 05, 2015 12:37AM
Posted by: Elio2013
A quick shout out to Ettore.

Just to say I am very much looking forward to your 1987 track pack mentioned many months ago.

Best wishes to you!

Elio
Re: F1 1987 Track pack from Ettore much antisipated
Date: July 10, 2015 12:21AM
Posted by: ettore
Elio, thanks to have you remembered my future TP87! Now it is completed at 20% .. I have already worked in part to "new" tracks Jerez, Mexico City, Hungaroring '86 layout, short Paul Ricard but everything will be complete in Dicember..it must wait a little :-)
Hi Ettore

I can happily wait until then! It will be a great xmas present. By then I'll have finished racing 1981 and 1985 and will be up for making a 1987 MegaPatch. In fact, if you stay on schedule, I could aim to to have menus, artwork, steering wheels etc done by then. I could send you some raw material for Jams such as the weird 'I like Rio' bridge advert. I attended the practice session on the Friday at Silverstone and sat at the pit entrance (aged 13). I meet Senna, Prost, Mansell, Berger, Fabi and Cheever! Great days.

Keep up the great work!

Elio
Date: July 15, 2015 11:10PM
You were at Silverstone in '87? great, I envy you! if you have some files to jam the '87 season, for me it would be a great help (H) now is too early, I am updating all circuits but not the adverts. I thank you, see you soon!
ettore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You were at Silverstone in '87? great, I envy you!
> if you have some files to jam the '87 season, for
> me it would be a great help (H) now is too early,
> I am updating all circuits but not the adverts. I
> thank you, see you soon!

I will certainly get the scanner going and see what ads I think you will find hard to find otherwise. Remind me of your email, and then when they are ready I will send them directly to you.

Cheers!
Hi Ettore

Here is a link to a folder of 1,300 photos and screen captures for F1 1987
F1 87 Photos

I hope these are useful to you in making JAMs for your track pack this autumn and winter.

I am working on improved Team Arts, Menus and Track Maps so together we can compile a MegaPatch.

Best regards,

Elio
Date: August 11, 2015 02:33PM
Wow !! Thanks thanks thanks! a folder with all those photos of f1 is fantastic! I will do my best ;-)
Date: September 24, 2015 06:36PM
Hi Ettore

As you can see, the F1 MegaPatch is now done. When you have time to complete the tracks it will be great to add these in and go from 'Beta' to version 1.0.

Are you aware that Holemad (Dirk Holeman) made a fantastic version of Paul Ricard 1976 with much improved pit buildings etc. Perhaps he might let you use that as a starting point for a Paul Ricard 87 (short track). After all, I think his version is based on you 1985 version anyway! Just an idea.

Cheers

Elio
Date: September 24, 2015 08:30PM
Posted by: holemad
Elio, or Ettore, i have no problem at all with you guys using my update on the paul ricard track.
There are some minor stuff to adjust, so let me know your plans, and i'll fix them right away.

btw, my version is based on what i got from you :-)
Date: October 12, 2015 08:04PM
Hello guys! sorry for my absence, I'm very busy. Thanks for the idea, but I had already made the layout of Paul Ricard '86. The other tracks are already all done, I just have to complete them. Unfortunately I not am able to finish by December but January or February. Elio, when I finish if you want you can put my tracks in your '87Megapatch ;-)
Date: October 14, 2015 07:34PM
Hi Ettore!

Great to hear from you. I will be so excited to drive your 1987 tracks in early 2016. As you can see, the megapatch is ready and awaiting them. Your work will also enable me to improve my 1991 megapatch and be used for my 1989 megapatch in late 2016.

Perhaps 'Holemad' might be willing to cut down the 1985 Paul Richard? I would be happy to update the JAMS. His pit building is too cool to miss out on. Catch fencing is great too.

ELIO
Date: October 15, 2015 01:12PM
In fact I will complete Paul Ricard adding some parts of the nice PR '76 of Holemad!
Date: October 15, 2015 02:12PM
That is great to read Ettore! Thanks.

Elio
Date: April 13, 2016 04:44PM
Hello drivers! Here 1987 Track Pack. I hope I did a good job. Let me know if there are any bugs or missing files. Thank you all for your support over the years, this is the last TP I do! From now on, I rest and I race only!
Good race!

[www.mediafire.com]

Mexico City fix

[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2016 03:47PM by ettore.
Date: April 13, 2016 04:49PM
Posted by: meanmc
Thank you very much for your work, mate!!!
Date: April 13, 2016 07:33PM
Posted by: holemad
Thank you, ettore, it must be a great relief to have the season finished.
I know what it takes, BIG respect (Y)

Enjoy the races!
Dirk
Date: April 14, 2016 01:56AM
Posted by: elio2012
Oh man! No early night for me. I can't wait to combine this with my F1 1987 MegaPatch.

Thanks so much for all your hard work on this special project.

Cheers!

Elio
Date: April 15, 2016 01:28AM
Posted by: taube
Hi ettore.
Really beautiful work!(Y)(Y)(Y)
Thank you ettore!

I would need to add more trees to fix Mexico City 87! Maybe it is forgotten!

Taube
Great job!
Date: April 15, 2016 10:44AM
Posted by: elio2012
I have a few tracks (Detroit, Hungary, Monaco, Adelaide etc) that I can not load as my version of GP3 can't use the debug mode without crashing. Any ideas? See other posting. But what I have seen so far is incredible! I will give detailed feedback on just what I like so much soon!:-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy