The guide for updating GP3 to the 2015 F1 season - updated format.

Posted by ipswich2007 
Hi guys, I fell behind a lot last year with the screenshots and things, so I'm keeping the guide simple this year.

(Can a mod please replace the 2014 sticky with this one, thanks)

Get GP3 up and running before adding updates:

1. Using your original GP3 disc install the game onto your computer. You can buy it from here Amazon UK
2. Download & Install the official GP3 1.13 patch.
3. Download & Copy the Decrypted GP3 V1.13 No CD Patch to your GP3 folder.
4. Download & Install Steven Young's GP3 Edit.
5. Download & Install SDI Game Utilities' GPxPatch 4.21. You can get this from here SDI Site

A quick thing with GP3 Edit - make sure that whenever you create/edit a carset that you remember to set the current Points System: 25,18,15,12,10,8,6,4,2,1 :)

For 2015 we have only 9 teams. This is an issue for GP3 as we have to run with 11 fixed teams, for 2015 I will be keeping Marussia & Caterham in the carsets to flesh it out.

Another big problem for fans of GP3 is the 16 track limitation, we again have 20 races for 2015,
however Sochi, Russia and Austin, USA are currently WIP and have not been released yet, and Mexico City will be completely updated for F1, and therefore we do not have a current version for use yet.

Additionally, a discussion and release thread for all things 2015 is currently open within the GP3 section of this forum. This is purely a collection guide of everything available F1 2015 for GP3

2015 F1 Car Skins:

Mercedes:
Not currently released

Red Bull:
Not currently released - car has not been launched

Williams:
evilcorvo has released the Williams FW37, based on renders of the car given by Williams

Here is an ingame screenshot, using the 2014 carshape by shlund:

Ferrari:
evilcorvo has released the SF15-T scheme, based on launch images.

McLaren:
evilcorvo has released the MP4-30 scheme, based on launch images

Force India:
evilcorvo has released the 2015 scheme, based on launch images on the 2014 car

Toro Rosso:
Not currently released - car has not been launched

Lotus:
evilcorvo has released the E23 Hybrid, scheme based on renders released by Lotus

Sauber:
evilcorvo has released the C34 scheme, based on launch images

2015 F1 Car Shape

This is currently WIP by ste. Release date TBA.

2015 F1 Circuits

Holemad's 2014 updates are wonderful and we hope he will be back at work for 2015 :P

Releases will be found in the GPG games GP3 download section when they arrive.

Melbourne, Sepang, Shanghai, Sakhir, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Montreal, Spielbergring, Silverstone, Hockenheim, Hungaroring, Spa-Francorchamps, Monza, Marina Bay, Suzuka, Interlagos and Yas Island;
have all been released in 2014 form by Holemad.

Sochi and Austin are WIP with a TBA release date. I have forgotten who was said to be working on them, can someone PM me so I can add their names here.
Mexico City's previous F1 layout <1992 is around somewhere, however as mentioned the track will be completely overhauled for the 2015 race, so we do not currently have that version of the track layout.

2015 CarSet Artwork

I myself will work on a basic artwork set once the first test at Jerez, and then updated when the first race at Melbourne has been completed. I am not an artist by any means, and of course anybody else
could release their own artworks for the 2015 season :)

This guide will be updated as new releases come. :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2015 11:30AM by ipswich2007.
time to update guide i think!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy