Elio's GP3 Mega Patches - 1981, 1985, 1991, 1998, 2002 & 2009

Posted by Elio2013 
Hi everyone!

I am glad to say I have finished my F1 2009 Megapatch and I would like to share it with you all. However, according to Google Drive I have used all my available space. Any idea of a good free sharing option? Dropbox wouldn't take it either!

Thanks!

Elio
Maybe wetransfer? 2 GB free size. Unfortunately time to store download is limited to one week...
http://www.wetransfer.com
How did you get on? Mediafire is free I think

No news about download F1 2009 Megapatch ( link ) ?

Evandro ( Brazil )
Been in the USA travelling for business. Forgot to sort this out. Will do my best over Christmas. Keep a look out.
F1 2009 Mega patch. Hope this works!
Link to mega patch 2009 F1
Yes !!!!!

Wainting for new Mega Patches....

Evandro ( Brazil )
Working on F1 1994 at the moment but a long way to go. Lots of JAMs to change from 1996 and about 50% of the track menus to do. It will be many months as I do not have as much time for GP3 as I used to have now that I am running my own business.

All the best!

Elio / Philip

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2015 10:42PM by Elio2013.
hyy,have somebody the gp3 2001 update from Ralph hummerich?

greets david
yep [www12.zippyshare.com]

otherwise you can download it here directly ;)

[emac.sportplanet.emacberry.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2015 01:15PM by raceheart.
no thats only the teamart file,i Need the complet update with 100 mb
hi, I just downloaded your GREAT ´85 megapack and read your word-doc where you write about tons of f1-photos you have..

So I wanna ask you to spend some of them for UNIVERSEmod. It´s not really possible for me to search via google old pictures, because there are to less great ones to find in the right quality.
All I wanna make is one "70s-art.bin", one "80s-art.bin" and one from "90-95" to have backgroundimages for these decades/years.

There is no time-stress with this beg, also a "sorry, don´t have any time" is ok :)

thank you again,
pirx
Hi Pirix

I'd be delighted to share all my photos with you. I have 87,000 files which is 55GB on my hard drive. 26,000 and 9GB is for 2009 alone. I am not sure the best way to share them with you! I'd be happy to make up some DVDs for you, making selections to match your 'brief'. I would then need to mail them to your home. PM me and we can work out the details.

ELIO
I should say that I have a lot of menus that JackieMatra uploaded - thanks to him. I also have 100s of books and 1000s of magazines, so when someone is making a jam and gets stuck i can track down a image to help solve a mystery.

ELIO
so great!!! will do..

Elio2013 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Pirix
>
> I'd be delighted to share all my photos with you.
> I have 87,000 files which is 55GB on my hard
> drive. 26,000 and 9GB is for 2009 alone. I am not
> sure the best way to share them with you! I'd be
> happy to make up some DVDs for you, making
> selections to match your 'brief'. I would then
> need to mail them to your home. PM me and we can
> work out the details.
>
> ELIO
Hi guys.
Is it possible to have only the trackpack of 1991 season? (tracks, jamsh...).
You can email me at:
savinaclaudio@libero.it
or maybe upload it to the forum.
Thanks.
Claudio
Hi there

This is the 'pack' that I use. It is not brilliant. Some tracks are fairly basic compared to those made by Ettore. The mexico track is the wrong layout but better graphics than most. The phoenix is one I am proud of. Lots of new Jams by me including the skyline.

You are very welcome to make improvments!

1991 track pack

Cheers

Elio
Thanks.
I'll have a look. I have made a personal 1990 trackpack: some are good. Some are basic. Some could be better.
I've made a Mexico track with a few improved scenery if you are interestd, let me know.
Claudio
Well, there's a lot of very interesting stuff, anyway.
By the way, i have a Montreal track with the correct layout, if you want it...
Claudio
Hi Claudio

Yes, I'd like to take at look at the Mexico and Montreal tracks please.

Email: proethenbaugh@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!

Elio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy